Reviews for The Kissing Dilemma
JeanetteH chapter 30 . 5/30/2014
Hands down! This i the best!
Umbreon89 chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
"'It's called a shower' I was staring straight ahead. When he didn't answer, I turned sideways. 'Soup. Shampoo. Hot water.' 'Naked. I know the drill.'"
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

I like what you did there :3
googlyn chapter 30 . 4/25/2014
OMfg this it the first fic in a long time that has made me cry! I LOVE THIS!
StillSleepingBy chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
So freaking awesome lovely all of your stories darling. -Nikki-
Commander Nosyniki chapter 30 . 4/23/2014
This was beautiful. Absolutely and amazingly beautiful. It showed how teenage relationships are these days. It told us how our generation was witty and sarcastic and everything was perfect. Thank you for this story- not fanfic, story-, I will cherish it.
FUNKAYMONKAY chapter 29 . 4/18/2014
I have just finished two of your stories,ready to read the third.I want to say,YOU ARE THE BEST FANFIC WRITER I HAVE COME ACROSS,by far.
247Ice-creamLover chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
oh my god those last lines are from divergent aren't they. the ones like i reach out...maybe now he thinks im weird, right right? the part after the zip lining scene, the muffin part. are you a fellow Divergent fan? or am i just completely crazy and over obsessive and it was just a conscience.
anyway love this so so so much, one of the best fanfic i have read, and that saying something. i love the different takes on the characters, i like how Aline is nice, because she never is and she isnt that mean in the book.
cant wait to read on, i feel a marathon coming on
Alfred is Boss chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Ohhhhhhhhh, BITCHY CLARY EMERGES HELL YEAH
Goode-Lover chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
you quoted Vampire Academy again! XD
Goode-Lover chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
*GASP* YOU QUOTED VAMPIRE ACADEMY! XD
lydiamartins chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Great chapter like usual! Thanks for making it longer than usual - good luck on your finals, and happy early birthday - and as I've said before, it's really nice how Jace is changing a bit but how he's not really changing Clary at all, and I think that both of them are gradually growing feelings for one another. I was hoping that they kiss but then again if they kiss in this fic at all, I would hope that it would be for real, not for an English play, (:

xx clara
lydiamartins chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
I like how Clary is starting to feel powerful, and how the play of Romeo and Juliet is starting to force their relationship a bit; however, it's realistic and all, and it doesn't feel rushed so far, so it's interesting how Seelie thinks that Clary is a threat to the relationship between her and Jace, even though this is just a play in school in English class, but then again, I wouldn't mind Clary/Jace interaction.
lydiamartins chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
The whole concept of the English class and how you've included Valentine's character in here is pretty much brilliant, and I like how there's also some Clary/Jace interaction throughout here; Clary's character is one of my favorite characters throughout this, and she doesn't change herself for anybody, and she's not afraid to stand up against Valentine, because she hates him in general, and it's really good in this chapter.
lydiamartins chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
It seems almost as though Jace and Clary are friends, and perhaps Clary is growing some feelings for him, but it was definitely nice of Jace to step in, but I'm not sure what his character motivations are as of yet - perhaps he likes Clary, but he's just hiding it really well or something like that? Please update soon, (:
lydiamartins chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Even though Clary doesn't have somebody like Simon and Isabelle to be her best friends, I like Aline's character in this, and it's a lot different than I've seen her in some other of the fics; the preview definitely looks interesting, and as I said before, hopefully you'll keep the gradual progression of Clary and Jace's relationship realistic so it's not something that they're going to end up rushing into.
2,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »