Reviews for The Kissing Dilemma
Zeddison Forever chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
HAHA wow i really pity Clary but Romeo seems to be happy
Guest chapter 25 . 4/20/2018
Wow .that was one good more like these
berbertjex chapter 27 . 3/16/2018
IM GONNA KILL YOU AAH
ZaneNassour chapter 24 . 3/14/2018
Wait, why do I feel like clary isn't really in the blame here?
ZaneNassour chapter 22 . 3/14/2018
Guest chapter 30 . 2/26/2018
BEst. Fanfic. Ever.
ClaceLover246 chapter 30 . 2/3/2018
Ok, so basically, I read this in one day and I love it!
This has got to be one of the best fanfics I've read, and I've read a lot (not to say I'm an expert or anything)
Yeah, I just love this so much!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/13/2018
DONOT MAKE ME REGRET BEING HAPPY FOR THEM. LET THEM BE TOGETHER AND HAPPY. FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER. PLEASE DO NOT BREAK MY HEART LET THEM BE TOGETHER. Please?
Guest chapter 27 . 1/13/2018
WHY ARE YOU SO CRUELLL? I WANT TO DIEE WHYYY? THIS IS SO GOOD BUT DO HEARTBREAKINGG
Guest chapter 26 . 1/13/2018
HOW CAN YOU BE SO MEAN? ARE YOU NOT GIVING THEM A HAPPY ENDING THEY DESERVE? I WANT TO CURSE YOU FOR MAKING ME CRY FOR 8 HOURS BUT I ALSO WANT TO APPLAUD YOU AT THE SAME TIME FOR MAKING ME WANT TO RIP MY HEART OUT BECAUSE I FELT TOO MUCH. GOD. YOU MADE THIS SO HARD FOR ME. I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO DIEEE. I COULD'VE USED THE LOWER CASE BUT THIS IS NY HEART SCREAMING. I AM CRYING. WHY? WHY? WHYYYY?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2018
OH. MY. GOD. I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW AMAZING THIS IS. YOU WRITE DO WELL. THIS IS ARTICULATED PERFECTLY. Btw, "Sometimes I love you so much that I wish you would die"? OMFG SO GOOD
YOU ARE AMAZING
Guest chapter 30 . 1/10/2018
Poor Jace!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/10/2018
Loved Jace's POV! Sorry to see this end!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/9/2018
Awesome story! Thanks for the happy ending!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/9/2018
Lol...I thought I had myself convinced that as long as they both seemed happy then I was "ok" with them not getting back together...you know as long as the story ended...but as soon as you threw "friends" in there, I was like, What?
2,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »