Reviews for The Kissing Dilemma
evedelargy chapter 30 . 12/28/2017
OMG MY HEART! i literally just died.
evedelargy chapter 28 . 12/28/2017
YOU ARE SO FRICKING TALENTED! :O
evedelargy chapter 27 . 12/28/2017
my heart when i saw ' THE END ' lol
Redrobin22 chapter 17 . 11/20/2017
Sly sly review request! Love it and this story!
Kttt chapter 23 . 11/20/2017
Seriously
memories turn into daydreams chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
I know this is a couple years later but I recently found this story and I wanted to congratulate you. Pure and utter genius. I hope you continue to write more stories like this. Great job, a genuine masterpiece.
BookDragon2002 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Omg I love this so much, also mind telling me what the Kelly Clarkson reference was pleaseee.
ShadowDragon2112 chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
this is a great story.
Nephilimarebae chapter 28 . 8/31/2017
Damn... that is all I have to say. I usually don't really review, but this story is absolutely Ah-mah-zing. I loved every last sentence of it. You're such a talented autor, like u should write a book or something!
SheOfManyFandoms chapter 6 . 8/21/2017
No, no, NO. DID YOU JUST STRAIGHTEN OUT ALEC? That is NOT okay Alec is SO GAY.
SO GAY.
I know you can write whatever you want, but I'm weeping on the inside. Is there to be no beautiful Malec? Malec is love. Malec is joy. Malec is hope. Malec is light in the darkness. There must be some other reason Alec was being weird toward Clary, right? Right? Please.
SheOfManyFandoms chapter 3 . 8/21/2017
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE
ShamiksXa chapter 28 . 8/13/2017
I regret everything I said abput OOC because this is officially the best thing I've ever read. Like, EVER.
ShamiksXa chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
okay, okay. I understand that clary is the the person every one picks on, whatever. but she's so OOC in this story. the clary we know is more of an accomplished major in badassery, not crying every two seconds. i think it'll get better though, because honestly I love your writing style. never stop writing!
Puppy 17 chapter 10 . 8/9/2017
Awwwww Jace stuttering for Clary...Adorable
Puppy 17 chapter 8 . 8/9/2017
Lol, the Clary/Valentine chemistry (or lack of) is hilarious!
2,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »