Reviews for The Kissing Dilemma
Makayla chapter 30 . 7/5/2017
AAAHHHHHHHHHHH
THAT WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Makayla chapter 23 . 7/5/2017
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY OH MY GAWD IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. KEEP WRITING FAN FICTION PLEASE!
Meeeee chapter 19 . 7/2/2017
You really had to go do that to me. My heart dropped when he said " get out of my life" *sobbing* but it brings drama into the story
ishita chapter 17 . 7/2/2017
how can you do this to me? us, even? i mean i love jace and if you say something like this, of course i have to review. so according to me, u r dayumm good and mann u should literally write a book u r too good. ik im reading this probably like yeaes after uve written this but i dont care i am still going to review. i love ur writing style and your humor.
ishita chapter 12 . 7/2/2017
satisfied? SATISFIED? i LOOOOVVVVVEEEEDDDD this chapter
Guest chapter 27 . 6/18/2017
YOU ARE A JAMESXLILY FAN? OMIGOD I FUCKING LOVE THEM AND HONESTLY I LOVE COMMENTARIUS. I wish she would finish it
SHADOW1253 chapter 30 . 6/10/2017
What thats it! NNNNNOOOO
SHADOW1253 chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
lmao
Cassie chapter 2 . 5/30/2017
I love it it is amazing
CastleBlade chapter 17 . 4/16/2017
Seriousle?!
This should be illegal. I mean come on. . . !
Damn...
awkwardlittleintrovert chapter 30 . 4/3/2017
I really liked how you portrayed Alec in this story, not shy and awkward, but sarcastic and mean.
Krit krat chapter 17 . 3/6/2017
OMFG THAT LAST AUTHORS NOTE WAS LITERALLY THE FUNNIEST AUTHORS NOTE I'VE EVER READ!

Also I agree, jace is SUPER hot. I swear to god if I had a dollar for every character I caught feelings for, I'd be a freakin billionaire...
Guest chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
This is so amazing I love your writing
Aditi chapter 22 . 8/27/2016
Omigosh! That was probably the best fanfic I've ever read.
2,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »