Reviews for Complications
wolfdrum chapter 33 . 4/8
I have enjoyed this story and the other 'interludes" you have also written about Ruth & Harry at this age. I put my vote in for writing a story with them dealing with teenagers. :)
LouBelle04 chapter 33 . 8/21/2013
Really great ending to a fab fic :)
LBx
Guest chapter 33 . 8/16/2013
too, too, too, too good...
NavyLady chapter 33 . 8/16/2013
Lovely story. Really enjoyed it.
Sparky75 chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
A lovely finish to a lovely story. Thanks for sharing,
rosetintedblindspot chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
I love this story! So emotional yet beautiful, the ending was perfect. Thank you very much :)
Sigma Creations chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
A beautiful and tender ending for a lovely story. Thanks so much for sharing.
r4ven3 chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
That would have to be the most perfect ending for this story - and I know how much you love a happy ending, and this ending was bursting with happiness. A well told tale.
NatesDate chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
I'm sad to see this story finally end but the epilogue was just right. And despite my thoughts of Clifford the Big Red Dog, I like the baby's name and the meaning behind it. Thanks for sharing this fantastic story. :-)
Guest chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
Perfect.
pook chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
Lovely fluff. Wonderful finish to a terrific story. Thanks for sharing
HR always live on chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
I love that Harry is so soft towards his relatively newborn daughter. It's a beautiful image to have Harry Ruth and Emily all together. Thanks for this wonderful story. It's been a great project.
LouBelle04 chapter 32 . 8/15/2013
Love it :)
I really enjoyed the Ruth/Catherine stuff in this chapter. The whole fic was fab :)
LBx
Guest chapter 32 . 8/12/2013
Love it, love it.

Sad to say goodbye. I enjoyed being with this family too.

I do hope we get to visit from time to time. Plays& science projects, crushes and break ups, university- maybe an adoption ...plus arguing, laughing, teasing and just trying to get along with killing anyone.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 32 . 8/4/2013
Thanks for the lovely story, that was perfect! Love your writings :)