Reviews for First Year: Surprises
naruto kurama chapter 9 . 5/21
More plz!
AliceSteves chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I really like your story, please update soon. If they do manage to free Sirius he should move to the world of pokemon.
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
It's just the right amount of creepy and the right amount of fun. it's like a trick or treat, it's chewy to eat but it's a good sweete.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 9/25/2014

I think Harry/Maylene works wonderfully.
Allykrau chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Fufufu :D loved it :3
kariza2013 chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
AquilineFeline chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
How big is Meki, anyway? *leans over to look at the wiki and promptly cringes* 8 feet 11 inches? That's about what I imagine the Basilisk to be! And knowing the Magical Sheeple's tendency to act-first-think-never, that would probably be a fairly unfortunate conclusion for them to draw. Do you have an idea for that? Some sort of magic size-suppression collar, maybe?
(also: Venonat3'03", Gengar4'11", Nidoran(f)1'04", Tentacool2'11", Croagunk2'04")
senpen banka chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Awesome story, hope you continue! As for the pairing, my vote is for Harry/Flannary, or maybe Candice?
lonewolf420 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
OK first off I like what you have done with the story so far. I don't like how long it has been cents the last update.
Will you be updating any time in the near future? Do you recommend any stories that are similar in style? For example
Harry Potter is sent to the Pokemon world gets a good team and then gos back to school with them in toe. I have already read the stories that are the largest on this site. Wishing door and phoenix interference series. So can you think of a good one or so?
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Interesting which makes it all the sadder that this story has been abandoned (over a year) YOU FUCKING STORY ABANDONING ASSHOLE, ASSHOLE'S LIKE YOU DESERVE TO BE TORTURED SLOWLY AND AGONIZINGLY TO DEATH ONLY TO END UP IN HELL WHERE YOU BELONG AS THE BANE OF FANFICTION YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
OMG, please update again soon! This story is so interesting so far!
GhostWagon chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
good chapter
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
oh i can hardly wait for the reactions our dear harry will cause.
will hermione freak at his different uniform?
who else will he get to know?
what house will he be sorted in?
how will the students and teachers react?
how long until the pokemon is reviled?
how will the potin class go?
and how will he handle quirrel?
will fudge get a meeting with an angry pokemon?
will sirius gert free?
will lupin show up?
what more will happen?
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
oh i can see that coming handy in the potions lessons in the future. don't mess with the kid who knows a hundred and forty two ways to poison you. giggle XD