Reviews for Some Fourth of July Fun
xxKilluaxx chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
GR WHY KILL KILLUA? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?BOO HOO IM GONNA GO SULK CAUSE YOU BLEW HIM UP...*GOES IN CORNER AND SULKS* BOO HOO
Nezrin chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
L-le-lemon... It's much, much more adulty than lime. Let's just say you can search it up on I searched it up there, I learned everything there. I'll just pretend to be dumb and say that lemon is a fruit.
Klappy chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
O.O! Killu blew up! Now, that's gotta hurt. Batter blame his stomach for that. Heehee...But seriously..poor Killu-kun... *whines like a puppy*

Lemon? Well, I know what YAOI and SHOUNEN-AI means but lemon? Don't think so. But according to the other reviews. I think they're right. Well, I've learned about lemon myself juz coz of reading the other reviews! _

Nyweiz...great fic!
Ivey chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
A lemon, my dear fellow fanfic writer is when an extreme sexual situation happens in a story. The relationship of the pair doesnt matter as long as its fruity and expicit. Also lemon is a more explicit stage of LIME or CITRUS. So when writing a lemon story please keep in mind that if you want good reviews make it as *fruity* as possible like a good detailed sex. And the other version of lemon is a fruit a citrus, you have to be dumb if you dont know that. anywayz like your story cept part Killua blew up!
Yami Blue chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Killua: X_X

YB: owie for Killu-kun T_T... so you wanna know what a lemon is? iye, it's the same thing as an orange and it's not good for VIRGIN eyes. I dun write this stuff so I dun know... *blank Gon look*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
A lemon? You are too sad. Seriously, a lemon? I could pretend to be dumb and say that it's a fruit or I could use my bloody brain to tell you that it's not good for you. But if you really want to know, just think about Hisoka and Illumy tangoing on the bed. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
lemon? ... u sure you wanna know? oh well... it's sumthin' like what grown-ups do when they wanna hav kids...
Aroetoo lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Buwahahahahah ! Mahahaha!Well,Lemon is ..Lemon is..SOmething you'd rate NC -17 or R.