Reviews for Sudden Changes
ChlexLover3 chapter 31 . 4/4
this was perfect
jaymay49 chapter 31 . 3/22
Oh my goodness, I wish I could have read sooner so I could experience it that much earlier. Loved it!
Summer belle chapter 4 . 2/11
I've always loved the unique sense of humour that the twins have plus their deep friendship as well watch out
Ron one wrong word and you're a goner yeah alright.
Although I did think that lavender was so wrong about
The one for Ron however the ministry,s not that very
Intelligent. Love and laughter are only two things that
Fermions have in common to cope with parenthood
Their an ideal pairing whom belong with one another
So thank you for putting them together as a prankster
And a bookworm means true love. Love summer belle
Summer belle chapter 2 . 2/11
Two chapters and I'm hooked as I love Fred and
Hermione together as a couple they're so caring with
Each other plus sure that I've reviewed this
Story before however I'll be rereading some of my all
Time favourites Fred will be an absolutely magically
Brilliant thoughtful father and husband and beautiful
Brainy hermione as a mother delightful,I wouldn't want
To hurt either of them though Fred has a twin whom has
Always gotten a perfect pay back if he's been hurt and
The rest I'm loving this story. Love summer belle
Grahamgirl93 chapter 31 . 2/13
Loved this story! So good! Will definitely read again!
kajjjann chapter 31 . 1/31
Truly an amazing story, and really good writing! Will definitely check out your other stories!

/kajjjann
Gredforgeweasleytwins chapter 31 . 1/24
Finally got around to finishing this! Lovely story, really enjoyed it.
musicalflowerdress17 chapter 19 . 1/24
The mystery aspect of this story is great. But you turned J.K Rowling's VERY subtle Mary Sue Granger into super charged "Everyone's wrapped around my finger Mary Sue Granger''.

Very irritating. This is a story I wouldn't purposefully go back to but if I wanted to kill time reading a Hermione/Fred fanfiction then this would be in the top 5. Mostly because I don't know many worth while fanfics featuring these two, and on that note.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD LONG M RATE HERMIONE/FRED FICS?
lana.in.wonderland chapter 21 . 1/22
I reckon it's George, he's just been too nice through all of this... BUT I don't want it to be him cause then the twin's relationship might never recover?! But maybe it's Charlie and he's just idk?! Or Bill and he doesn't want Hermione to have the babies because Fleur lost hers?
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 31 . 1/2
Awww a great ending! Really enjoyed it overall and it did have a pretty good twist in it!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 29 . 1/2
Pretty sure that George is the greatest midwife to ever exist.
Kudos to Lavender kicking the bucket. She should've been tossed into the nut house too from the start.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 28 . 1/2
It's a shame that all those who have gotten married can't overturn their marriages. Or maybe something will happen that'll change that xP
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 27 . 1/2
Ooooo a RonxLuna pairing sounds fantastic!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 26 . 1/2
Oh wow! For a moment I thought polyjuiced Charlie had been there since the beginning! Phew lol.
Lavender is such a bint. I can't believe she's even more wrapped up in it then I originally thought!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 25 . 1/2
Ahhhhh, I was kinda right?! Yay! Still, now I'm worried about Hermione since she is off with the fake version! And to think I liked that git!
1,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »