Reviews for Sudden Changes
Great to see an update for this story.
Love the mystery and who-did-it element of your fic.
MaiMai666 chapter 11 . 7/3
Please update! God this is a wonderful story. And that's saying something, because over read almost every fanfiction for Harry Potter. You've earned this story a bookmark in my search history. I need another chapter before I die. BTW, I am also a writer of fanfiction and I think you have wonderful control of the language and plot. Perfect in every way.
Reader chapter 11 . 7/1
Woah! What happens next?! _
Kayla DeLana chapter 11 . 7/3
O.M.G. THIS IS BLOODY AMAZING!HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!CAN I PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE SEE LAVENDER SENT TO ASKABAN...
Maximum Katniss Bella Potter chapter 11 . 7/2
That dog! She is a World class skank, a freakish B****. I can't believe she would do without hat to hermione.
lencime chapter 11 . 6/29
please update this amazing story

you have a real talent !
windyshoes chapter 11 . 6/28
Agh this has been such a good read! Also cliffhanger! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Padfoot120 chapter 11 . 6/25
I am so exited for your next chapter!
love your story.
HOLY chapter 11 . 6/21
SHEET!
EmrysofWriting chapter 11 . 6/23
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Hermione is going to murder Ron and Lavender.
Grovek26 chapter 11 . 6/18
Just caught up to date with your excellent story. Can't wait to read more.
lrmorena chapter 11 . 6/17
Tan tan tan tan... and know we have a murderer on the loose... Nice job
KNSJ chapter 11 . 6/16
I just want to say that I love this story. Please update soon. You are a really good writer. Keep up the great work. I love this chapter and can't wait to find out what happens next .
JuliW chapter 11 . 6/16
Update! I love this fic
adh78 chapter 11 . 6/16
Love it can't wait for the next chapter