Reviews for Sudden Changes
Chameleonxx chapter 9 . 5/10
Please Update! Such a good story!
Emmygurl chapter 9 . 5/9
Loving your story so far, can't wait to read more !
tamara chapter 9 . 5/5
please please pleaseeeeee i need a new chapter
KimyKim01 chapter 9 . 5/6
I can't wait for the next chapter. Im so excited I love this story.
sdrlana21 chapter 9 . 5/5
i love this story i hope you upadate with the next chapter soon!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 9 . 5/5
TWINS! Such a great chapter! Thanks for writing! cant wait to see what you have planned next :)
hprbdfan chapter 9 . 5/3
Such a good chapter! Love how their relationship is slowly growing. Can't wait for the next one.
kcresent chapter 9 . 4/26
Twins! cant wait to read! plz dont be upset due to some rude people and comment! your an amazing writer and keep that spirit lighten always! and update soon ! be safe and healthy
Snickers275 chapter 9 . 4/27
I adore this story! Don't let the haters get to you!
mom52575 chapter 9 . 4/26
Good chapter, can't wait for more.
LovingYou2 chapter 9 . 4/26
Love this fic...keep it up
Pistache022 chapter 9 . 4/26
Lovely chapter! Fred is such a cutie. You are doing an amazing job, don't let anyone get you down. Can't wait for what comes next.
I read not write chapter 9 . 4/26
Another great chapter. Ignore flaming reviewers, not everyone has to like everything and there are a small selection of people who are unfamiliar with the idea of manners or maintaining silence in the absence of kind or constructive words.

I loved the end scene, how unsure it was. Cute but awkward.

Keep your head up and carry on posting! There are people out there who want to carry on reading, who value the effort and time you put into creating these chapters, developing this story. They eagerly await your updates so try not to get disheartened by a few!
I read not write chapter 8 . 4/26
I love how you write.

I think you're doing a great job of maintaining a natural pace, far too often I read marriage law fics (because lets face it they're a fab plot idea) in which they couple have nothing in common and within a few paragraphs they're all over each other madly in love. I like that even though you've had Fred and Hermione have a somewhat unorthodox and intimate brief past encounter you're having them slowly develop a relationship, that doesn't ignore previous events but instead carefully weaves them into their daily interactions to develop the relationship at an awkward but adorable natural pace.

I've read this chapter 3 times and only on the last go through did I notice that there was a vengeful observer at the wedding! I'm intrigued!

keep up the great work.
xillestx chapter 9 . 4/26
Yay another Fremione fic for me to read! Did you intentionally leave out the genders of the babies or was it just a slip of the mind? I'm curious if it will be mini Patils or mini Gred and Feorge.