Reviews for Sudden Changes
thewrongcullen chapter 17 . 1h
catching up with the story and I love it! Great story and great plot, don't let the flamer get you down.
girlwholived- Haley Potter chapter 17 . 2h
Lee :D
Mai Morgendorffer chapter 1 . 3h
Ugh, why does everyone keep using this "Imposed Marriage Law" trope?
kiananishirami chapter 17 . 7h
*dies laughing* oh dear... lee in drag... hey, i get that comment about my eyelashes all the time :P i know how it feels lee :P
winxgirl1997 chapter 17 . 8h
Plz update sooooooooooooon plz
Nichole O chapter 17 . 9h
Amazing chapter! lee in drag totally sealed the deal xox
kiwi93089 chapter 17 . 11h
I always love reading your work, and it looks like you have put in some very nice revamped and edited chapters!. Keep up the amazing work!
Infernalbooks chapter 17 . 11h
Haha!
ssdawning chapter 17 . 11h
This was the best chapter yet!Thanks! Had me LOL and choking on my soda. Lee dressed up in Molly's clothes with the fake boobs...priceless!
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 17 . 11h
I always laugh when you write about Lee, and I just don't know why. And Angelica, whom I am not overly fond of, is making me smile too. It might be because Fred is with Hermione instead of her and George is with her- George and Angelica are just too cute together. Gah! Please update soon! I look forward to it :)
Bambi2900 chapter 16 . 16h
Ha ha, loving this story! The twins are brilliant as always and I like Charlie's sense of humour too. Sounds like Lavender's got an accomplice, my bet's on Katie. If she has a parent working at the Ministry I wonder if they were going to fix it for her to be paired with Fred, hmmmm... That little bit with Ron having doubts was a relief though, it'll be good when he gets his head completely out of his arse! Could Mr and Mrs W petition the Ministry to get another girl for Ron when it all comes to light? Can't wait for the next installment.
fremione chapter 16 . 8/31
LOL drunk fred was amazing
troublemaker chapter 15 . 8/31
yay fremione smut
troublemaker chapter 14 . 8/31
they should be honest with each other
troublemaker chapter 13 . 8/31