Reviews for Sudden Changes
erica chapter 8 . 4/9
can't wait for the next chapter.
loveangelsara chapter 8 . 3/19
your story real good! i love fred x hermione as couple and hope you will update real soon! waiting for next part!
kcrescent chapter 8 . 3/19
amazing! believe it i never ever thought that fred and hermione could be so good as couple and i love your creativity ! love the story and hope you update new chapter real soon! have a good health
cares 1970 chapter 5 . 3/14
I love the story and hope to see a new chapter soon. I hope this review finds you and yours in good health. Thank you for the story and I love the story line so much. I know how life can get in the way so just a fan letting you know that this is a good story. Thank you again.
Pinup95 chapter 8 . 3/2
can't wait for an update. Love your writing.
Hermione chapter 4 . 2/21
Good story so far, but PLEASE can you check the chapters before you post them? You seem to have forgotten how to do a space...
I love this story. It's just so perfect.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 8 . 2/9
great story! I love reading it, can't wait for you to update! You might want to read your chapter before posting it, you seem to be in a hurry some places where you forget a letter in a word or forget to press 'space' :) you are a talented writer though! Keep up the good work!
Shorty653 chapter 8 . 2/9
Uh oh
Pistache022 chapter 8 . 2/9
I am really enjoying this story and can't wait to read the rest ;)
AubreenaGreen chapter 8 . 2/8
Ok, this is NOT a bad review; I am absolutely in love with the story. However, this chapter... just seemed sloppy. There were a ton of grammatical errors and missuses of commas. I would recommend getting a beta (you can even ask me if you'd like). And, I don't know... it seemed a bit... rushed. And the dialogue wasn't as great as you normally write.
Ok, now that I've got the critical part out of my system, I really liked this chapter! But, I wouldn't recommend updating again tonight; it should take longer than that to write a decent chapter and edit it and all that. Still, I'm hoping for sometime this week! Keep up the great work!
mom52575 chapter 8 . 2/8
Great chapter, can't wait for more or to find out who wants so much revenge. I guessed when you wrote the other version of this and I still have the same guess and can't wait to see if I am right. Until next time have fun and good luck.
Grovek26 chapter 8 . 2/8
Good chapter
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 8 . 2/8
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! Gah! So cute and I am sooooo in love with Fred/Hermione! :) I really wish that this actually kind of happened, where they got together...gah! please update soon and thank you for this chapter, xoxo Nerdy
Starlite22 chapter 8 . 2/8
Great chapter can't wait for more