Reviews for Triple Trouble
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 4 . 2/7
Great story and I'm not just saying this for being nice to you becasue you're from Denmark, I'm from Sweden.

I really liked the story just the end was weird otherwise I liked it, but I would have liked it more if Marty and the triplets (forgot what are their names) did went out their date. But this is your story, not mine.

Hope you liked my review and good writen. Anyway bye from OneeyedHunter96.
sace556 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Like it.
paulinaghost chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Nice. I'd like to see how things between Marty and Angelina goes and if any zorses result.
me chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
hey, do a fanfic about Marty and Angelica
Agnez chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Nice ending!
Bgnsteal chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Lol! I love the part about the mane! I love how you make your story's! It like I'm watching a movie, alex is so cute in here! I love how Alex talks about zorses! I love the part when Alex and Marty high five, lmaf! Marty is mad at Alex, cause he's making jokes, and trying not to laugh!

The zebra sent him a dark glance. "You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

"A tiny bit."

Still sooo funny!

Alex did a face-palm.
xD

This was such a good story..., MORE! Write MORE!
Agnez chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
So oll 3 horses coming on the date. Update soon.
NJ7009 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Oh no! He asked the wrong one AGAIN!

Please update soon, awesome chapter
Bgnsteal chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
"Alex claims that I have thirty black and only twenty nine white, but we both know that Alex sucks at math!" love that!
Bgnsteal chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
That was awesome! When u make ur new story, make it about Madagascar! Oh! And have Alex as the main chariter! Please! He's my fav! Cause I love the way u write ur story's, also, what was ur old Madagascar story about?
Bgnsteal chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Lol! Everyone pursonalaty is purfict! I love Alex in here! XD
Agnez chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Can't whait for next chapter.