Reviews for So, why do we have a firebender on our team again?
Taranodongirl1 chapter 18 . 9/20
It would be awesome if Sealand turned out to be an Avatar
Russia's Magic Pipe chapter 18 . 6/2
I hope you get the new one out soon! Although i really didnt have any problems with this one though
crazy dragon ninja chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
well i look forward to seeing you fix this!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
Im not sure if im right, but prussia might be inclined towards a form of christianity? Seeing as he was teutonic knights. He also prayed to god for forgiveness when he saw hungary's boobs
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
You do know that Vainamoinen is Finland's human last name, right?
YJV chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! when will Prussia and Romano come in?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
Are you going to continue this?
Luna25684 chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
He has a human name you know
Luna25684 chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
Fire nations are based off of Korea, Earth kingdom is China, Air NOMADS are also Chinese, up the monk type, and of course, water tribes are the arctics.
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Aang WAS in the spirit world. Or, at least in a place where both worlds overlapped, so that Aang became invisible.
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
You messed w/ future plot here. Now Toph doesn't become nearly as famous for being the first *Spoilers* metalbender *End Spoilers*
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Bending is manipulating an element with chi/lifeforce. It is NOT magic, and Sokka was being a generalizing ignorant idiot.
Skye Phoenix Dove chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
Bloody. Brilliant. Story. I love this! It's really funny, interesting, character developing, and sarcastic all at the same time!

So I know that you said Zuko will haves to betray them later, but could he somehow not? It wouldn't actually be too difficult, Aang could still get shot and all without Zuko doing that…

Awesomesauce. Hope you continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/19/2015
Next chapter you could make Canada find Prussia or vice versa, and if you ship PruCan, then maybe a moment between them, and then June finds then for the battle of the centuries!
THEAWESOMEONE chapter 11 . 3/18/2015