Reviews for So, why do we have a firebender on our team again?
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 9 . 5/11
Aang WAS in the spirit world. Or, at least in a place where both worlds overlapped, so that Aang became invisible.
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 7 . 5/11
You messed w/ future plot here. Now Toph doesn't become nearly as famous for being the first *Spoilers* metalbender *End Spoilers*
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 6 . 5/10
Bending is manipulating an element with chi/lifeforce. It is NOT magic, and Sokka was being a generalizing ignorant idiot.
Skye Phoenix Dove chapter 17 . 5/6
Bloody. Brilliant. Story. I love this! It's really funny, interesting, character developing, and sarcastic all at the same time!

So I know that you said Zuko will haves to betray them later, but could he somehow not? It wouldn't actually be too difficult, Aang could still get shot and all without Zuko doing that…

Awesomesauce. Hope you continue!
Next chapter you could make Canada find Prussia or vice versa, and if you ship PruCan, then maybe a moment between them, and then June finds then for the battle of the centuries!
THEAWESOMEONE chapter 11 . 3/18
LOVE THE TERRY PRATCHET QUOTE.
AlchemicAliens chapter 5 . 3/8
Omg, all the Hetalia things Aang was shouting in his sleep xD
havarti2 chapter 17 . 3/2
PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Marzue chapter 17 . 1/12
This was cool so far, but I'm wondering gone thing. Are you still continuing this, or is it on hiatus?
Neon Wish chapter 17 . 1/8
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER!
Neon Wish chapter 14 . 1/8
I'm gonna bet... LE GREEN PRINCESS IS HUNGARY!
Neon Wish chapter 11 . 1/8
WTAF. IGGY'S A CHICK... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
please tell me you did not drop this story and you are updateing soon i love this fic
Goldenseal chapter 17 . 9/24/2014