Reviews for Saltwater Room
Nightcrawler509 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
I love this!
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Aww, I'm crying! That end scene was beautiful... Damn...
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I love how you used each fragment of the songs, well fitted to each section of your story, and i know the feeling to be obsessed with one of Owl city songs, mine is Vanilla twilight
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This is the first time someone did a song fic on Owl City. He's my favourite singer because his lyrics are just so...magical and hopeful. Thanks for combining two things that I really like: owl city and young justice. Good job! I love it! Peppermint Winter, Meteor Shower, Fireflies, Hot Air Balloon, Umbrella Beach and The Saltwater room...they are all awesome songs!
TheDcGeek chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
lol right when I started reading this on the radio the song came on XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
you are awesome i was looking for one where batman found out his boy could sing great job
Rose Marie 301 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Tears. Tears. So. Many. Feels.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Duuuude. So asterous. Sounds like stuff I would buy...I liked the story, too, by the way. I need to listen to Owl City sometime...Fireflies used to be one of my favorite songs. It's so wonderfully whimsical and contemplative.
ZeldaIsis chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I downloaded Owl City's cd. I LOVE it. So glad you wrote a fic surrounding it.
CastleScribe chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was beautiful. You didn't put unnecessary showiness into it, or...I don't know. You just managed to write that perfectly.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I LOVE Owl City, and am glad you wrote this. I like them for the same reasons you do, plus that they make great songs to imagine to.

Ani
Wintress chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
OMG OWL CITY -hyperventilates- OMGOMGOMG -has a fangasm-

Recognized the first one immediately...
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Loved this! I love Owl City, too, so that was a bonus! And I love it when my favorite characters have little special talents that have nothing to do with the story line. For example, Clint Barton can sing and/or cook, I like it when Percy Jackson can draw or sing, and it's the same for Robin. :) So yeah, great job!
wiz-witch in training chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I must agree, Owl City is amazing. They were actually one of the first artists I listened to on my own back in...third or fourth grade (other one being Taylor Swift...both drove Mom nuts), and even now, I still associate most of their songs with something little kids would do. Whenever I listen to my Ocean Eyes CD, I just close my eyes and come up with ideas of what some of my characters could have done as kids ("Hot Air Balloon" and "Sunburn" most often)

Anyway, to the actual story. I like how you did the progressive aging with this. Especially find it amusing when Bruce is trying to figure out how Dick can do his gymnastics without effecting his voice. You know my theory? Because he's the goshdarn Robin! ...That sounded better in my head. Anyway...I found the scene on the rooftop very sweet, and thought it was a nice way for Bruce to admit he knew of Dick's singing ability. Jesse McCartney singing an Owl City song...I wanna see that now! Oh, and Bruce, he's your son, he knew you knew. XD
Enamie chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is cute i really loved it. Your a great writer! :)