Reviews for and the day came
KbexAniston chapter 4 . 10/5
I'm literally crying like a baby. I'm sobbing so bad. You're so good with words. Never stop writing.
KbexAniston chapter 3 . 10/5
How come I've never read this gem?!
Heartbreaking, beautiful, perfect, and the characters are so Castle and Beckett.
Thank you so so much for this story.
I read this after reading your Better Know An Author interview. Seriously, I think you are the best angst writer out there. Your stuff is always so painful to read, but so effing good at the same time. I really hope you are able to get back to writing again soon. It's so sad that you can't see how truly great your writing is, in the same way your readers can see it.
Shena1 chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
So glad I read this in one sitting.
Don't think I could have beared the agony of waiting.
This hurt so much... until it felt so right at the end.

That was some well-plotted, well-written angst. And very 'them'.
mari25225 chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Love this. Your writing is amazing
LivK Norway chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Hi, this was really nice to read, how you have used words to give us kind of an insight in how they think, and how they react. You have been filling inn lots of gaps that the show never have time to, and that was really great.
This was a treat to read. Please continue writing, it would be so nice to follow them further on.
Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Dipsy19 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I know this was written some time ago but I had to write a review because this story is just... fucking perfect. There aren't a lot of "break up" stories in this fandom, so I'm always looking forward to read one of them when I discover it. Besides, it's perfectly written and balanced (length, angst, happy ending). So... it goes directly to my favourites. Congrats for your fantastic work.

I also wanted to congratulate you about the kink meme on LJ. It's so fun!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Hey! You've written a lovely story. Liked it so much.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Anst. Hurt. Very little comfort. But I am hooked.
coffeeforyoursmi chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
So I'm rereading this while without WiFi (thank you smart phone) and it is one of those fics that causes me so much pain, but is amazing. And then this chapter gives that pain, but still making me smile ridiculously. Your work is truly amazing. -coffeeforyoursmile (sorry I can't sign in with stupid smart phone)
MissBeh8ve chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Gorgeous Story, really well written!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Wow, just read this whole story in one shot. You are truly amazing. I've just been going down your author page reading all these beautiful creations! Thank you for sharing these with us 3
nicbec75 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
I love that you had them both willing to take the blame and accept the breakdown in their relationship wasn't all one sided - they're partners in both their successes as well as their failures.

And yay! I do love a happy ending :')
nicbec75 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
And so it all comes full circle - I totally see it from Castle's perspective. She can't keep hiding their relationship from the people they care about. And not telling her dad!? Oh Kate! And 'Oh Castle!' too cos I can just feel his heart breaking :( Nothing good ever comes of keeping secrets!