Reviews for A Little Bit Of Courage
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 1h
This is exciting! Wonder what will happen next?
DragonPony022 chapter 3 . 3/9
I wonder how having each other in their lives would change them and how the story will play out. I mean Hinata should be more confident and Naruto should at least have a base to start to build his skills on this time. I think it will just take a mean spirited Sakura put down and for Hinata to come to his aid or comfort him afterward for Naruto see how he is better off with Hinata this time around.
maxridelover chapter 3 . 3/5
this was good!
Jormungandr1994 chapter 3 . 3/5
What just went on there? You just repeated a bunch of stuff from last chapter in this one as if the characters didn't already talk about it.
SPark681 chapter 3 . 3/4
Hmm wonder how this bit of courage will alter the way things will go hopefully it will make things better for both Hinata and Naruto anyways keep up the great work!
hinataellis chapter 3 . 3/4
Poor hinata it took her a lot 2 say that she liked him 2
SilentSambo88 chapter 3 . 3/4
I wonder what inspired you to revisit this after 18 months of hiatus? But the timeline does look pretty sloppy across all three chapters so far...
Rose Tiger chapter 3 . 3/4
That was sweet.
jcbat21 chapter 3 . 3/4
i think im lost or something... cant get the timeline of ch 3 in relation to ch 2...
Agrond chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
An interesting begining for this NaruHina story, the young pariah and the Hyuuga heiress training together to be stronger. And it seems that Hinata is aware of the Kyuubi, but I can't say if she found out by herself or if someone broke the law in the hope to break her crush.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Pretty good. You should check out Young Little Luna and her stories if you haven't already.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
ShariahBaby chapter 2 . 9/25/2013