Reviews for A Little Bit Of Courage
Agrond chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
An interesting begining for this NaruHina story, the young pariah and the Hyuuga heiress training together to be stronger. And it seems that Hinata is aware of the Kyuubi, but I can't say if she found out by herself or if someone broke the law in the hope to break her crush.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Pretty good. You should check out Young Little Luna and her stories if you haven't already.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
TwentyTwelve chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Awww how cute.
TwentyTwelve chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Pretty. good
Slytherin Potter chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I'm following this story for sure
VenRaider chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I simply request more of this, the story line is getting there I can feel it. Your stories bring much joy.
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I love the chapter, and how Hinata ordered Naruto to stop.
maxridelover chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
awww this was cute, good work!
Cerulean Knight chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
When will the stories with the pairings you mentioned at the end of the chalter be out? If you have a set date for it that is? Or are they already out?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I think if Hinata can manage to keep from fainting she should hold Naruto's hand on the tree and just let him get used to walking on will give him a baseline to start from until he can do it on his own. I'm glad they're training together, hopefully they will grow stronger both physically and mentally.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I loved this chapter because it was both heartwarming and touching to see, and regardless of how fans in this story feel I am big supporter of Naruto/Hinata because Sakura is a idiot to me but it is not her fault because Kishimoto did a great job in ruining her character.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Way to go. They both inspired each other. That's awesome. *nods*

Awesome work Kyuubi16. Keep it up man! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Bloody-Rozez chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Nice i hope you continue on this! :)
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awww, why don't you update it, it's a good start!