Reviews for Reasons to Live: Book One of the Born Again Sequence
LadyBadass chapter 10 . 1/1
Please keep on going. I really like the story and am curios to what's gonna happen. It is well written and love Jenny's personality! :)
gaia ladris-soren chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
please write more! this is an excellent story!
Booklover1367 chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
PLEASE write more! This is headed in the write direction and I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
OMG OMG OMG! I wish I was logged in! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
mbabson chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
OMG! More, please!
mbabson chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I need popcorn.
mbabson chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Jenny Ryans. Such a lovely girl. I really love her attitute, like shes not really scared of anything. Keep going, this is really great!
Cynder2013 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Wait...if she dies in a month...sucks for the baby. But I think most of the girls reading this figured she was pregnant after she threw up for the first time. That's just how it works.
Cynder2013 chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Hum...now you're making me feel that I could like Drake...if he wasn't evil.
Cynder2013 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
You know Jenny is one of those characters that I would like if they weren't evil. That's a good thing.
FadedSunset chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
SPEECHLESS.
Goneismyfave1 chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
OMG...I LOVED THIS!
Wow...Jenny...pregnant? This is going to get awkward with Drake around. I know that Drake isn't perfect but seriously, pregnant? I'm actually surprised!
But I love Drake too much and Jenny is just all kinds of wow. You are an amazing writer and you certainly do know how to make a cliff hanger! :D Please write more because I'm hooked!
BTW I couldn't be bothered to login and that's my username. :)
Runaway Fantasy Princess chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Excellet sarcasm
Melidell chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Yes, this is exactly what a relationship would be like, messed up, crazy and filled with angst. I love this, so please update soon? :)
Rachel Mantegna chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Great chapter, please update soon!