Reviews for Musing on Men
Kat chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
You do serious well too. I have enjoyed your other stories that I've read, but I don't always like serious stories as much. This one was amazing! I should have known. I really had never thought much about the mom in jail, and your peek into each of the lives of these fictional ladies all rang true.
Anthropologicality chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was brilliant. Simply genius. I love your work; you have some of the best writing I've ever read.
liv2rock chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Please please read my story! I LOVE your writing so much and I would love to read your opinions
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very nice. Love how you write. I hope Joe never leaves either. Lol
guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
i loved this... i enjoyed reading your perspective on the three women
Archer loves T'pol chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Dude i loved this! I just started watching Melissa&Joey like 3 weeks ago and i totally fell in love with it.
Quintillus chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Ah, another one of your fics! You're spoiling us this week.

I really enjoyed this fic. It was a nice character study and I especially loved the insight into Meredith's character. The details you coloured in are very plausible indeed; I do think she would be the type to go back to her husband, despite all he has done. She would certainly take after her mother.

My only snag with this fic was the fact that you mentioned Mel's real name was Melissa. This is actually not true. Melissa Joan Hart has mentioned in a few interviews that Mel's real name is Melanie and the show is named for the actors, not the characters. Not a lot of people are aware of this, but it is just a quick FYI.