Reviews for A Little Fall Of Rain
ShianeCollins chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Oh my gosh. That almost made me start crying and if I had not been at school I probably would have.
Hawk Clowd chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Normally I'd just get rid of a review like this, but I'm going to make this clear NOW, while I can, and leave it here as a kind of warning.

Okay, man, I LIKE Nieb-san's writing, a hell of a lot, and I don't like the way you're openly dissing my friend just because you're too full of yourself to recognize a good quality story when you see it. In fact, I'm usually jealous of her creative ideas, plots, etc, and of the way she handles her characterization. I'd take bad grammar (which, by the way, I think is entirely in the eye of the beholer; Nieb-san's grammar is JUST FINE.) over crappy writing anyday!

So just shut up. It's all very well and good that you like my stuff- thanks, for that, I guess- but don't you DARE diss my friend's like that AGAIN, or else I will personally report you to the administrators and have you banned from this site. Got that? If I EVER catch you talking like that about one of my friends, especially if it's in my own review section, you WILL be removed.

And you had BETTER not have signed Nieb-san's reviews with something as awful and degrading as you did here.

My advice, besides leaving me alone, is to get that stick out of your ass and shut the hell up, becuase you can't enjoy good stories and fan fictin unless you lighten up.
Jive chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Now, THIS is a story! I was reading your friend Niebezpcy-whatever's stories and clicked on her "favorite authors" section thinking that the grammar here would be just as bad and with a sense of dread in my heart. But thank you. You have a wonderful sense of plot, story-line, characterization (although I didn't quite like the way Quatre was still present even after he had passed on), and, most important in my views, grammar and spelling.

As a college english professor, I recommend you save some of these works and try to publish them in later years. I believe that Japan doesn't have a strict copyright policy, is that true? I have heard that people publish comics and stories there without hassle from the creators. You could easily do something like that!