Reviews for Your new fairytale
Amber611 chapter 34 . 1/18
Amazing fic & job! I absolutely Loved it! :)
Tali Targaryen chapter 34 . 10/31/2014
Im one of these people who live and breath the written word but i dont review normally because i always read the next story as soon as i am finished with the one before but i wanted to tell you that your story made me feel. Made me cry and laugh and sigh... Thats what i want people to do when they read my stories and i hope youre not different.
Shootyoureyesout chapter 34 . 9/11/2013
I read this entire story yesterday and I absolutely loved it!
I'm a huge fan of Rory & Jess, in my mind they definitely ended up together, so this story is perfect for me haha :)
Going to start on the sequel now, hopefully it's just as good as this one.

And I thought your Emily Gilmore was perfect at the friday night dinner. I was laughing at loud and I could just picture her saying those exact words.
confusednikki24-7 chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
ooo i love the illusion. i hope it was intentional!
confusednikki24-7 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
this is a really good chapter! i loved it!
confusednikki24-7 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
this is a great story so far! i love reading it!
ringmybella chapter 33 . 5/25/2013
You did a great job with capturing the true essence of the characters. I could see them acting like that on the show. Loved this story and can't wait to read the sequel. You handled the Logan scene beautifully...poor guy :(
ringmybella chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
I love how you sneak the funny moments in there. If I wasn't reading carefully, I would have missed out on so many good laughs.
ringmybella chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
This was an amazing chapter. Seriously. I don't think I have read anything as beautiful or sweet as this one here. I'm not one for poetry, but this was simply...wow! I feel a bit smarter and more worldly already :)
sonckad chapter 33 . 5/2/2013
Hope you start posting the sequel soon, I simply loved this story :)
madison ryleigh chapter 33 . 4/14/2013
So excited for the sequel! Great job on this one! Can't wait to "see" the wedding! :)
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 33 . 3/7/2013
Have you published the sequel yet, and if so, what is the title? I am dying to read it :)
Sarah v chapter 33 . 2/19/2013
I cannot wait for the sequel, it's hard for me to think that Logan would give up that easily! Tank you for this story :)
Her-Imaginarium chapter 33 . 2/19/2013
Cuuuute! Great ending!

I'm really excited for the sequel! :)
luvnliason08 chapter 33 . 2/18/2013
Nice ending. I particularly like Kirk's very kirk-like cameo, suggesting Lulu as Rory in his movie version of Jess' book.