Reviews for A History of Fire
Thought we were reaching the end but apparently not! glad there will be more!
Otaku chapter 20 . 4/15/2015
️That was AMAZING️ Pls write more!️
Otaku chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
Loving it!️
Otaku chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
fallenangel7583 chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
This has been an exciting and well written fan fiction that I have enjoyed reading these past few days. The characters are well written and pretty accurate to the series. It kills me that this isn't complete. I would love to know the full resolution to this shady group that managed to kidnap a general and assassinate the president. Now Armstrong is the leader? Oh no. I've enjoyed the story. I hope you decide to do a conclusion.
Hearts Grow chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Ah he actually did it! Haha I hope they et out soon!
Hearts Grow chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Haha Havoc is staring to know things anout Riza without even trying XD
Hearts Grow chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I like this story a lot haha I like how u put a background on them and showed how close they got growing up together
Furionknight chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
I look forward to more :)
Francesca chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
I actually literally don't know what to say. Jess, you are talented. So talented. The way you spin words and tell stories and stir my emotions is something magical. I love this fic to the ends of the earth and back; I love your writing style, I love how the story and characters grow and /develop/. I love the way the chapters flow together to create one amazing tale. Everything is in character as well, and I find myself reading the dialogue in the character's voices! Everything is flawless, and as I've said before this fic is so descriptive I can picture everything happening, so this fic is basically canon in my eyes. Just...thank you so much for this fic, and never stop writing. Because I swear there will be a day when I go into a bookstore and purchase as many books as I possible can that were written by you. And your writing in this fic proved that to me, for sure.
wiz10288 chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
That was fucked up. Can't wait for the next chapter though. Keep up the good work.
jeenoi chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
Finally more update :"DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Furionknight chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
I look forward to more :)
itzky chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
That was sweet :D I love this fic so much. But I am almost sure that something bad is going to happen.
Queenie Greengrass chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
The dancing almost stabbed me in my heart... Then the bickering actually did. Now I'm crying in a puddle on the ground. Thanks for that.