Reviews for Going In For Guns: A Memoir of the Reaper Wars
Warrior19 chapter 10 . 6/10
One of my new favorite SI Mass Effect stories ...
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
V-rcingetorix chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
As a history major (among other things), the gas chamber is frightening. Not scary, but the knowledge of deliberately constructing such a device ...
FtDLulz chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Oh man, I almost forgot about this epic story! Thanks a bunch for the update!
RosoMC chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Awesome chapter as usual. The descriptions of the Boot Camp are spot on, at least to my untrained eye. :)

I really like your observation that World War Two and its crimes mean less to each generation. As more of the people who remember those horrible times die, the less real the war becomes.
I think that's why so many people had a problem with the very human portrayal of Hitler in "The Downfall" (2004). We got so used to the cartoonish villainry of the Nazis that we forgot that they were ultimately just people like us, capable of great evils for sure, but not any less human for that.

My little rant aside, you deliver the quality goods with each update. I can't wait to see all your heroes in action, when the proverbial excrement hits the rotor. Will they be taking part in the Skyllian Blitz? Will Shepard or Williams make an appearance? AFAIK you had already confirmed that both Kaidan Alenko and Jacob Taylor will have a role to play in your story?
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
I'm liking the story finish a speed run and finally decided to put a review down. So no more advance cybernetics for a while. Not a good idea in the first place for Chris to become over reliant on his implants. Hope to see Dewey again I can picture him staying in touch with Chris to teach him more tricks with his arm. God I'm worried when Chris starts fighting geth that they'll get control over it.
RosoMC chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Brilliant chapter as usual. Your knowledge of the particulars of the military Basic Training is astounding. I'm eagerly waiting to hear more from you.

Not much more to say, but it would be awesome to see the Alliance DIs throw a curveball or two at Valentine. :)
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
FtDLulz chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Loving it :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Cool a cyborg wonder if there be a way for him to become a partial boitic through cybernetics.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
I kind of hope Chris kinda becomes like Adam Jensen from Deus Ex.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
I love this! I look forward to more!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
I like this a lot I don't think I've read a SI becoming a Mantis pilot.
masterdude94 chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Hey good chapter! I am really glad to see more of this story! It's kind of been a while.

I don't know much about Basic Training in the Marine Corps, but from what little I have seen in tv/movies, I think you did a great job of representing it!

Lol I still seems a bit weird, to have Cassie there, but I think she did a good job defending herself from the DI.

Well, thanks for the chapter. I look forward to more!
Commissar Critical chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Heresy! Aliens in the HUMAN military? Xeno-loving scum. The light of the Emperor shall purge them. Otherwise, good chapter. I enjoyed your portrayal of a futuristic BC.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »