Reviews for Going In For Guns: A Memoir of the Reaper Wars
This is good
Guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
Dem perfect boots.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2016
This shit was last updated AUGUST! I want moar! This is a good FanFic! I want more!
Xaiael chapter 12 . 1/10/2016
I just found this story and I've read it in weekend , please tell me you are going to write more of it ! Please !
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for writing such an awesome story. Please keep up the awesome work. I love the more realistic character progression, rather than current era schmuch to mass effect era badass. Having him go through Boot was a good choice. Thanks for writing and being awesome. :D
trninjakiller chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Ha FMJ reference.
Whale chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
Kobayashi Maru. Heh. Had to use Google for the drell assassin bit, nice detail.

And the fast update was indeed nice. Can't wait to see what the guys do after boot.
Taryn Myst chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Love the action, and the cruddy parts of recruit training. Especially getting hit with the conclusion round. Nasty.

Anyways I can't wait to see more author! Awesome job
dropskiler chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Another great chapter Valentine good insight into SA marine training keep writing them.
yahiro365 chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
This story is a very, very good read so far! I really loving it! Keep up the amazingly awesome work!
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Looks like you've got enthusiastic about writing drill chapters now. Happy to see the doc again, too bad there isn't a way to turn him into a vanguard huh. Heavy combat engineer might be an interesting route.
FtDLulz chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Loved it. Had me grinning at the end!

Can't wait for that next chapter. :3
YunikoYokai chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Oh dear God, angry krogan are not good krogan!...but a bloody British krogan? XD I can't even imagine that, it's just too weird... Glad I managed to catch up, now I can wait and see how poor Valentine manages to get through boot camp. Glad he's almost out, he's had it pretty rough, things can only go up, right? ...right?
Ant9472 chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
Brilliant work. I like this story, keep up the good work.
Kirosha chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
This has quickly become my favorite Mass Effect SI I have had the pleasure of reading and even tops my top 5 Mass Effect stories as well. Please, please, please, please, please! get over the writers block and push out new chapters quickly?