Reviews for Chaos of The Demi's
Ellie chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I neeed more
Awesome101 chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Even though I'm not a doctor who fan.. That was an AWESOME chapter. :)
Brahian chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Yeah, I forgot to log in, but whatever. Anywho, how the heck did they manage to go all over the globe to retrieve them? o.O I feel I might understand this better ifI watched Doctor Who...
HarryPotterEncyclopedia24 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
man that was one sweet chapter! You're an amazing writer. :)
TheDoctor'sWife10 chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
I totally could beat you but I don't own a Wii anymore! And DON'T BLINK! Omg you should have put in The Doctor's video and me talking to him like with Sally Sparrow.!
celestialstarynight chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
oh my gods my whovian friends were just telling me about the weeping angles the other day! i find them really cool :) can't wait for Magic Pains Part 2! I read most of MoA already and I know your story will be so much better because MoA sounds like bad fanfiction and that is not what you write :)
toe walker chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY YYY! MOA. MOA. MOA. MOA. MOA. MOA.
Rose Hunter chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I finished my stupid American Hero essay! That was painful. So now I shall review this chappie and listen to Green Day whilst doing so.

Does the name of this chapter scare anyone else?

Bow ties are cool!

Oh gods... Miranda... O_O

Take the advise, Potter, and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Stereo type alert! *hits big red button and a tree-shaped disco ball drops done from the ceiling* Oops, haha, wrong button. *hits big blue button and lights flash. Pulls Sherman out and transforms him into a bazooka* Better. *blows up picture of Harry and his oddly shaped head*

"Should I be worried?" Probably. Probably.

*sings* Run, run, run away faster then Alice! Find a knife to slit her throat so I can make her scream! *talks* Oops, sorry, that's from a Hunger Games fic I read... don't ask.

Don't mess with Alexa, don't mess with Alexa, DON'T MESS WITH ALEXA!

Oh look, me.

I ALWAYS have the desire to build a house made out of chocolate. That's nothing new.

O_O
Awesome101 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
That was hilarious xD
I wish Friday would come more often!
(then there would be another story :D)
HarryPotterEncyclopedia24 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
*reading* oooh... youch... no!... what the hell... *groan*... *gasp*... lol... WHEEEE
That was my reaction. Hehehehehehehe this is amazing.
TheDoctor'sWife10 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
The nerdy professor show?!

daleks forgeting him was too far!

...stupid amy...

LEO! I DON'T LIKE HURTING YOU!
Sara Keo chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
XD
toe walker chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
CHOCOLATE
HarryPotterEncyclopedia24 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Great chapter! And nice dinosaur reference. I rather get obsessed with things if it mentions dinosaurs.
Awesome101 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Ahahahahahahahhahaha!
The "YOU. SHALL NOT. PASS!" was hilarious ... Because in the LotR movie the actor who played dumbledore played Gandalf as well xD
Please update soon!