Reviews for Corruption
AnriMia24 chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
Sniff,sniff... a lovely aftermath indeed. I felt sorry for Presea and Genis. Hopefully she will know the true meaning of love someday. Thank you for adding some Gesea and correcting my spelling mistake on Lloyds name. Your poem are beautifully written. I wish you luck with your new stories. :)
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
So cute! Great fic!
splitheart1120 chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
You know I wish Kratos was there to see all this...

P.S: I'm having fun on Derris-Kharlan, got to make sure Dhaos doesn't attack Aselia too early.
Dana1290 chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
Aww omg tears of joy and laughter!:) you wrote this so well I pictured it! Well done I'm sad it's over but I know you'll make a sequel just as good! Keep writing please Dana1290
sherbetkiss chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
That is sooo cute! The poems were awesome! You're welcome for the challenge :D i love this story so much. You are a talented writer leumy!
azure blue espeon chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
I liked this story, good job on it.
Fury Writer99 chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
wow…wow…this is…amazing…this chapter is just as you said to mine…the best! i'm not kidding honestly. You walked past the red line of your best completely. I'm starting to feel even more and more confident with both Colloyd and Martil just because of this story! But at the same time i don't want to leave Comil…maybe Maroyd but now its your story we're talking about right! i can't find anything more happy than just reading this chapter along with the poem! Challenge! Its incredible that wasn't a single problem for you not! great work…oh and i said before for a tip with a title right! "true love" maybe that's something…i mean it is Colloyd we're talking about you know…good luck with the other stories!
splitheart1120 chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
I't about time the got Lloyd back...
Fury Writer99 chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
yippi Colloyd moment in here…i'm happy…you can see that i guess…well right to the point then
get to the after math quick…oh and a wonder…will the after math have anything to do with what we're doing in or story that we do meanwhile we visit each other? just curious…i hope…noooottttt…it would probably be M-rated so i really hope not but we'll just see that to when it comes right! and your plans for the fourth SN…-.-' good luck
Dana1290 chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Omg thank you thank you are a pure genius omg there kiss was soo sweet omg I cried this is so sweet and thanks I'm sooo looking forward to the aftermath please continue! :) Dana1290
AnriMia24 chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Finally Loyd is back to normal. I am glad that Colette could bring him back. Good work! I have one question - Is it really true what Loyd said about Martas mother or was it just a trick?

I look forward to the aftermath. I hope Gesea will be included too, my favourite couple. ;)
sherbetkiss chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Wow. Simply, wow. That was AMAZING! Gosh! I love Lloyd He's so sweet! Can't wait for the after math :D The fight scenes are very descriptive so I love it! Aww shucks! Thanks for putting me in your A/N! :D Maybe you can give me a few ideas for my poems?... :P
Dana1290 chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
Omg sorry if I emberessed you but it's true your really talented! And omg this chapter is soo romantic and detailed I cried it was soo sweet and so Colloyd! :) and the fact that its the second to last chapter made me cry but I'm glad I came upon one of the best Collyod stories ever and I'm glad I read till the end! :) I vote for any character really because I bet I will enjoy your other stories as much as I did this! Keep up the fabulous work and I look forward to more of your work in the future! :) Dana1290
AnriMia24 chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
This is amazing and the best chapter written! Its a little sad that this story is over with the next chapter, but at the same time good because of all this blodsheet. You have made a good decision writing the oneshot. I look forward to it. My vote goes to "beloved memories". I am not a fan of self insert so its a easy vote. I look forward to the last chapter of "Corruption". I believe in Colette. :)
sherbetkiss chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
:O the memory was 3! I thought it was beautiful! If I was proposed to on the beach with a sunset I wouldn't think twice about saying yes! x) can't wait for the last chapter! You're a really good author! I think you should do the Beloved Memories :) that's my vote!