Reviews for Problem Solved
Cirx chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
The last line made me cry. I hate that people actually have to go through this kind of stuff. You never realize until it's too late.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
omg this made me cry a lot, not kidding. Omg this is the sadist thing, kurt is the best, im glad he never considered it in the show. and yeah the suicide thing, i know i felt suicidal in middle school, it sucked, but i got through it. I also helped a friend of mine who was suicidal, i told him not do it and helped him with the problem. good story, but im still crying cuz i can't imagine Kurt, the person i love so much doing that.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I'm in tears just now.
illogicalshipper chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I've thought about suicide several times. I've never been bullied, but always felt excluded from things since I was a child. I had no friends, never been good dealing with feelings, not even remember the last time I said 'I love you' to someone. I just forgot how. Today I am a quiet person who does not care about anything around. I do not think more about suicide because I know very few people would care.

I'm crying now and it's all your fault. Wonderful story, thanks for writing it.
Mysimsipod chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I cried at this. I have never cried at a fanfiction before. The way you potrayed Kurt being bullied by those people just makes me want to die. They're so many narrow-minded people in the world and because of them, 1 in 5 suicides is a gay person killing themselves for being gay. I don't have friends who tried to kill themselves, I was that friend. And you know what? The world is a sick place and that story is so beautifully realistic that this is the kind of thing that should be read out to stop gay suicides. Thank you for being a wonderful inspiration and being a fantastic author.
Lots of love,
mysims not logged in.
leahk80 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
heart-breaking..
thank you for writing this.
ColferFan1217 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Damn it... That made me cry. It was really good.
lyokodreamer chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Tears, tears! I was reading this in public with a lot of people around and I was in tears.
Klainebowheaven chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So so so sad! Really awesomely written, though! Love it! Poor Kurt...and to think this same thing is happening several times every day to different k
FearlessBarson1116 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
this was a very good story. nice job!
fallingforyoureyes chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I don't even know what to say... except for that you're a excellent writer :) The part where Burt finds Kurt and when Puck and Santana clear out Kurt's locker had me in tears... Really well written! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was so touching. That final note gave me chills. I'm sorry for your loss.
Got2luvCCFC chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I thought you would never kill kurt! ;( You made me cry. I'm still giving you a hug though because you're my friend. So *hug and cries into shoulder*
OfRedvinesAndKlisses chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
OMG! I don't think i'll get to sleep now, so sad! :( I just hate bullying soooo much, but great story. Very well written!