Reviews for Train me
TXVR6ish chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Knives sounds fun :-)
Mad-and-Hairy chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Please update soon! I need to know what is going to happen next!
No pen names left chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Cute...will there be more?
ChrisVigilante chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Derek cannot handle dealing with Knive and Stiles lol. Derek is so jealous too. Love it.
Dereksgirl24 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Haha well I must say I would love to meet ur bf xD if the guy can sit and read all that and still love you he's an awesome guy!

I like the alphas name. And that Derek calls knives Stry
fire dragonheart chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Shinigami chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
I feel sorry for your bf, he is probably scarred for life...
As for Knives's alpha-he has to be new. I cannot see Derek killing anyone. Plus he hasn't left Beacon Hills ever since he became the alpha.
I'm curious to see if Derek will sense the rogue alpha...Unless the alpha is part of the alpha pack...
Canadia69 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
...he should be a real character on the show _
i'd watch the fuck out of that :3
also..loooved the morning sex ;D
Canceled4Good chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
really good smut...good angst...perfect combination...I wonder who the Alpha is that bit and changed him...could it have been peter and now knives recognizes the scent on derek...i have no idea i'm just fishing around, lol...update soon please!
ChrisVigilante chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Knives is freaking awesome. He exudes awesomeness. Best OC I've seen in a while. Really hope that he gets that revenge that he is aiming for.
Evermore677 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Funniest thing happened. I read the story and was grinning so much because its so good, and then i went back and read your btw and actually tried picturing someones boyfriend reading the Derek and stiles smoking hot sex scene, and ended up laughing so hard. im weird :) . dude. THANK YOU!
RubyRock13 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
So does that mean that Derek is the Alpha that killed Neil, Or was it Peter? can't wait for the next chapter :3
Dev's Inferno chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
kat4543 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
i want more of knives i like him
fire dragonheart chapter 5 . 8/23/2012