Reviews for The Edge of Madness
i-have-a-jar-o'-dirt chapter 7 . 6/25
Please tell me you are going to continue this. It's such a good fic and I really want to read more.
lmc9389 chapter 7 . 4/14
Interesting hope you continue
MisterCrown chapter 7 . 3/21
I really do love this story, please post more!
P.S I found no mistakes at all, or actually anything that you need to improve on!
Furionknight chapter 7 . 3/6
I look forward to more :)
Beawr chapter 7 . 3/5
I love this story so much! (Oh, I do hope he meets Cicero sometime). This is fantastic, and I can't wait for more!
PsyckoSama chapter 7 . 2/11
Shame there isn't more of this. Consider this mild encouragement.
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 7 . 1/12
Amazing, I hoow you haven't abandoned this piece, it had a rather enjoyable storyline and characters. I hope you can find time/inspiration for this story soon.
RedSnow101 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Absolutely loving this story, I don't care if people say this is Mary Su as he has had plenty of time during the oblivion crisis and now he is a god. update soon. faving!
DeadParade chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
The characters here are interesting, I'm quite curious as to what happens next, Aldanon is crazy and cruel towards his enemies (I felt bad for the bandits really), the reactions towards his insanity are really amusing, Risi's misterious past is intriguing and I like her character in general.

So please update the story soon :)
Haldir639 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Excellent story, please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Nice touch having him burn Arvel alive after having him explicitly say he does not use fire on his enemies anymore. Only the mad god would contradict himself like that .
chaos-lord377 chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Joor Kotin Dovah
Mortal Into Dragon

Dovah Kotin Dovahkiin
Dragon Into Dragonborn

only usable on those with dragon souls/blood
Username666 chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
This is, honestly, one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. It's clever and funny, Aldanon is an original character but with enough Sheogorath flair to convince everyone he's not entirely human, if the amazing god-like magical powers didn't. I absolutely love this story and hope you continue with it.
On another note, an idea for a shout could be 'Army's Aid'. It's a spell I created in Oblivion, it Rallies, heals and protects a large group of people extending over an area on target. I don't know the Dov language enough to write it down but the three words could be 'Rally', 'Heal' and 'Protect'. Just an idea.
Please update when you have the time. This is a lovely story. :3
Trojan Prince chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Looks good so far. Just wondering, did you base Sheogorath on Crowley from Supernatural. Maybe i am imagining it, but i swear i can hear in in his words.
Kira440 chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Stilll waiting for an update

You took off the notice... that's a good sign... now just update!