Reviews for The Edge of Madness
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Awesome. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
Love the story please do update it
RedsHaze chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
Really like this story please continue it. This one is a lot better than the one that gave you the idea by the way. I like how he actually has powers of a daedra instead of just being a very powerful mage/warrior.
i-have-a-jar-o'-dirt chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
Please tell me you are going to continue this. It's such a good fic and I really want to read more.
lmc9389 chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
Interesting hope you continue
MisterCrown chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
I really do love this story, please post more!
P.S I found no mistakes at all, or actually anything that you need to improve on!
Furionknight chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
I look forward to more :)
Beawr chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
I love this story so much! (Oh, I do hope he meets Cicero sometime). This is fantastic, and I can't wait for more!
PsyckoSama chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
Shame there isn't more of this. Consider this mild encouragement.
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Amazing, I hoow you haven't abandoned this piece, it had a rather enjoyable storyline and characters. I hope you can find time/inspiration for this story soon.
RedSnow101 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Absolutely loving this story, I don't care if people say this is Mary Su as he has had plenty of time during the oblivion crisis and now he is a god. update soon. faving!
DeadParade chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
The characters here are interesting, I'm quite curious as to what happens next, Aldanon is crazy and cruel towards his enemies (I felt bad for the bandits really), the reactions towards his insanity are really amusing, Risi's misterious past is intriguing and I like her character in general.

So please update the story soon :)
Haldir639 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Excellent story, please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Nice touch having him burn Arvel alive after having him explicitly say he does not use fire on his enemies anymore. Only the mad god would contradict himself like that .
chaos-lord377 chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Joor Kotin Dovah
Mortal Into Dragon

Dovah Kotin Dovahkiin
Dragon Into Dragonborn

only usable on those with dragon souls/blood