Reviews for We Will Never Grow Old
Maneishy chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Sweetie, dont worry, the whole treatment will go well. Ive also had cancer, in my bones when i was 7. I prayed, and when they checked the cancer again, it had dissapeared. I promise, that as i have prayed for myself, i will pray for you.
Jaws chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Lady Minuialwen chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Lady Minuialwen chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Peter saving the day :)
Tania chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
It's alright. I understand completely. I hope you get better.
Songbook12 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
I'm so sorry... I hope you get better. I lot of my family and friends have had different types of cancer.
ChristineSamuels chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I don't know what to say after I read your Authors Note. I just hope you have a speedy recovery, or at least that you are still healthy as you can be. I doubt that you'll even read this but I truly offer you my best wishes and prayers
firedandelion chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Thank you so much for this story and know that I will pray for your recovery. This was an extremely well written story and you have a lot of talent.
Diving in chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I like your story, I hope you get to write the rest someday.
VanCloude chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Don't give up, just keep on fighting. I don't usually pray, heck I'm not even a catholic, but I will pray for you, just like I've been praying for all the Lost Boys.
Your story is beautiful, you know that. I tip my hat for you. It was very well composed and an absolute pleasure to read. And I do believe that whether you will continue this or not, We Will Never Grow Old will stay strong to the infinity and beyond, just like you my dear!
5livelaughlove5 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Oh no. Please don't be sorry for not being able to finish the story because of something that you have no control over. The fact that you're sorry at all shows how good of a person that you are. I don't pray often but I will for you. Please get well.
fashiongirl23 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I wish You luck with your treatment and I know you will survive
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 5 . 12/21/2012