Reviews for Once Upon a Time and Very Long Ago (1)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Great story but were's skyclan? Did they even die?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Great story but what about skyclan? They're part of the clans too.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/11/2013
This was AMAZING!
Randomcat1832 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hello! :)
I'm Sootheart of FieldClan, and I just wanted to let you know I love your story! :3 In a way, it reminds me of my own story, Fresh To A Clan. In it, new Clans have been formed, too...
Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 34 . 12/22/2012
This is an amazing story. It tells how cats wouldn't just drop their lives and go if they were told to rebuild whole Clans of cats. They would be confused. I love it, but I'll kinda take points for spelling (rogue, LIGHTNING, patience, etc.) All in all, EPIC. :)
Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 33 . 12/22/2012
Okay. Dictionary thing again. It's patience, not patients. 'Patients' is like, a doctor's patients. Congratz, patients/patience has lost its meaning. Great story!
Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 31 . 12/22/2012
Again, Lighting? Lightingstar? It's LIGHTNING. LIGHT. N. ING. Sorry, I'm a walking dictionary. But I'm fairly sure cats (Besides Fallenstar, maybe) know nothing of Lighting.
Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Awesome! But I wanna make some spelling corrections: It's Rogue, not Rouge. I'm pretty sure you mean LIGHTNING, not LIGHTING. It's Twolegplace, not two leg place. And you should probably say yowl or screech instead of scream. Twolegs scream.
Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Okay, but is her name really Lighting as in the lighting in a house? xD Or is it Lightning?
PetalDOHDawn chapter 34 . 12/22/2012
its awesome and i love how Stormstar just knows what to do when the rest don't lol
WyldClaw chapter 23 . 9/28/2012
I can't belive it was rushingpaw err bloodstar would was the traitor! why did he do it?

poor moon.
WyldClaw chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
i wonder who the thunderclan traitor is.
WyldClaw chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
wow! mistystar's life really helped lightning understand why wings did what she did
WyldClaw chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
nice going briarlight! blurt out to fallen that his destiny is to be a clan leader
WyldClaw chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
what will moon do about midnight and bloodstar?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »