Reviews for She Needs Someone Else
I noticed the 'Part 1/2' when or where is the 'Part 2/2' love Parker/Eliot but don't want Hardison hurt and love how you told this from Nate's view
divergentofhogwarts chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Where is part two?
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This was awesome I cannot wait to see what will happen in the next chapter
jjgeraghty chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I really hope you come back to this and write part 2 this a really good story and totally what I thought about the characters!
GUEST chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love your story! Please post part 2 soon. Thanks.
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I've always been a Parker & Eliot shipper myself; mostly because I've always seen an affinity between them that you don't really see between anyone else on the team. The word 'alienated' means both 'estranged' & 'diverted to a different purpose' - Parker is the first, Eliot is the second. They actually talk about this during 'long way down' job - there are things Eliot & Parker will do that the others won't. There are lines that the others won't cross that Parker & Eliot wouldn't even see. It's also at least partly because Parker has her head way above the clouds, & Eliot's one of the most grounded people in fiction. I hadn't even THOUGHT about her love of extreme & dangerous situations, & how that would translate to her love life! Well spotted!
I've wondered about Hardison & Parker, too - because for all his intelligence & criminal instincts, at the heart of it, Hardison's still a regular guy (probably because of his Nana - and I still really wish they'd have her on the show at least once). Parker isn't a regular person - & neither is Eliot.
Just thinking back to the eps of s5 I've already seen - you're right there too. Hardison's much more invested in their relationship than Parker. It's not that she using Hardison or anything - she really does care about him. But I really don't get the impression she's in love. She's having fun & learning how to be in a real relationship for the first time in her life. Right now, this is a training-wheels romance for her. It could eventually develop into a real adult relationship - but I don't know if it will. (there are reasons that most high school romances don't last) If Hardison doesn't realize that she has a very different attitude to their dating than he does, this could end very badly - I can just see him proposing or something, only for her to blink & remark, "Wait, you're really serious about this?"
As for Eliot - well, thinking back to 'two-horse job' in s1, the main reason Eliot left Aimee was because he knew there was an inherent darkness inside him that she couldn't handle. I think that's the main reason he's still single; any woman who could handle the darkness had so much of her own that he knew it would take him down into places he didn't want to go. But Parker? She isn't dark - she just likes being there.
So yeah, I still think Eliot & Parker are the best pairing - and I don't even think Hardison would mind, if it was long enough after their breakup. And yeah, you're right about it having to be natural - Eliot & Parker balk at being forced into things more than anything.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
(*whistles*) day-um. You've come up with insights that I've only had lurking in the back of my mind for years.
Mori Lina chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
ooo please tell me that you have plans to write the 2nd part of this. i really like the way it's going so far. the stories that already have pairs together are nice but it's also really nice and fun to see them getting to the point of being together. look forward to hopefully seeing more. _
Lady Rose chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was awesome! I love outside POVs and I love eliot/parker. I almost couldn't stand watching Leverage with Parker and Hardison together. They just don't fit right together. Can't wait to read part 2!
WisdomOwl4Eternity chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
When's the next part?
babyscardinal chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You did a really great job with this story. It always seemed to me that Nate has a soft spot for Parker like he sees her as a daughter. He would be the one to pick up on what would be best for Parker. I really do not feel Parker and Hardison. The chemistry is not there for me, but you can feel it between Parker and Eliot. I am curious to see what you have in store for number 2. Good stuff.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
DarcyJayne chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was awesome! I love that Nate is shipping them too. LOL and after last nights episode...SPOILER ALERT!

its like Eliot was busy and everything yet he found the time for Parker when she was feeling down and hardison was too busy with his toys. And he totally had her back when he volunteered her for the position. I just realizes this review contains spoiler... sorry. I will put a tag at the top. Can't wait for the next part!
TheCritter91 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Love outside Point of View on a pairing! Love it!
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
totally TRUE! this is exactly how i think of e/p. and the reasons parker likes eliot are the same reasons he likes her. she calms him, allows him to smile and relax