Reviews for 24 Weeks and Counting
ct1391 chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
hahahahah OHHRRAAA DOYL IS STILL ALIVE you...you got me there ill give you that
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Finally reading some 28WL FF and you really need to come back and finish this one up please. After 'killing' Doyle I was about to give up on this fic but... you have a fan. Please write more and post soonest.
xFictionalxLovex chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I am so sorry but the name for the fanfic I wrote is very similar to yours. I'm so sorry and I promise I didn't do it on purpose. It was 100% accident. I just realized it and I apologize for my mistake. I WILL NOT copy yours and if you feel as though something is too similar then just let me know.
BTW it is a great story that you've written. Keep up the good work :)
Aveline Barnes chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
I gasped, very loudly there at the end...you let Doyle die, that hurts.
But brilliant chapter, yet again. I loved the dream/coma scene at the beginning I thought that was a nice touch. And I'm curious to know about her blood being a cure.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
OMG I'm going into a panic! Whats going to happen!? Update soon!
Aveline Barnes chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
The end! Oh my freakin' god!
Totally did not see that coming! Which is brilliant, and horrible at the same time but I'm sucker for a ending where everyone practically dies - call me sick or whatever but it ends things for good.
Bummer its over but it's been awesome to read every chapter!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Aveline Barnes chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Yes! An Update!
My dad loved that scene in the field and I loved watching Doyle get all teary eyed.
As always a brilliant chapter, filled with emotion and action and Doyle...lol I have a one track mind.
Aveline Barnes chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
I got distracted halfway through when I saw the words hotel and Doyle...my head went into overdrive! Thank you for those pleasant thoughts.
Everytime I read a new chapter, it spurs me on to write mine. I just can't get enough of this, your writing draws me in. And YES! They finally kissed!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Agent.Badass chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
This is great! Keep up the amazing work!
leratho chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Very Nice, please keep writing!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Aveline Barnes chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Dude! You blow my mind!
Excellent twist having your OC get shot! I honestly never would've thought of doing that myself, so when I read that I was like, heck what is this girl up too! I'm on tenderhooks waiting for the next chapter.
I'm also very excited to hear you're going to branch out after the movie, which is awesome, I've been doing the same and it's hard and awesome having some free reign to play with Doyle...I'm sorry I just realized how dirty that sounded.
Aveline Barnes chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Drama, drama, drama...love it!
My heart always races when it gets to that part in the movie when all the lights go out and Don gets infected. I got that made rush of excitement while reading this.
And if you ever want someone to proof read, I have no issues with reading this before everyone else!