Reviews for Something Was Found
OnceUponAChloe chapter 9 . 3/29
I just found this story through tumblr and read all the parts within a day! I love the story and wish you would continue- or at least tell me if they get home! And what happens with the Snowing baby?!
JadedAngelisRising chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
This was... So good!
yoyo chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
please update soon. i want more. what happens?
Breeze chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Finish the story! I want to know what happens next, and I don't care if it diverges from what Adam and Eddy did with season 2! I've reallly enjoyed Something Was Missing and Something was Found, and I read them after watching the end of season 2 knowing that your plot line was slightly wrong. That is what fan fics are about! We get the endings we want, so please finish! What happens to Graham, Emma, and Henry? Who does emma choose? Is Baelfire coming home? Will Snow and Charming find their family? Will Cora mess everything up? How does Hook play in? Will Regina stay on her current path of good? And is Rumbelle going to start a family?

MORE! ASAP!
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
First off omg i loved this i am sorry took forever to review but i love it!:) I miss Graham :(
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Hahaha baby David buckled by the pressure of having twins lol! Amazing chapter! How amazing was Tiny? So many snowing feels anyways loved it!
red lighting chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
So glad you're back and I enjoy the little Philip and Henry bonding you have going on
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
This is really good!
renesmee2006 chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
:) I can't wait for Once in to be off break! I guess I'll just read about it til then!;)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE!
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Aaww amazing as always girl! And ruby and August sounds interesting! I hope you had fun at the concert! Can't wait to see snowing see their child! Love ya!
adventuresinstorybrooke chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
first reaction: Wow an actual UPDATE. Second reaction: wonderful as usual :)
red lighting chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
love it wroth the wait
Justlikeyou chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
What happened to one week? I love this you really need to continue. This is te best OUAT fanfic I have read so far!
Reminder chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Great job again, and the profile picture is Robin Hood from the BBC TV show. I really enjoyed watching it. I am excited that you're giving Belle a baby girl! I can't wait for the next one.
Also, did you catch Sunday's episode? I thought it was really good. Finally we know about Henry's dad!