Reviews for Ol' Frankie is Home
emily chapter 3 . 4/21
these are so adorable GOSH I WANNA HUG THESE BOYS
Captain Quirky chapter 3 . 2/8
I love this so much. You're an excellent writer, and you get into Frank's emotions and the paternalistic relationship between him and Carl so well. Thank you for this lovely story!
LawlietLennoxLove chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
legend fanatic chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
I know it's been a long time but could you maybe consider writing more. These are so good.
TSN chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
I adore the relationship between these two!
Galinda Maxwell chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Whoa...you actually brought tears to my eyes there! I really want to hear more though, please continue! I know it's been two years but please!
Galinda Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
That's so sad! I love it! You gotta continue!
Jeanne Prouvaire chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Really good drabbles, very well written!
BeautyUnderneath chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I really, really hope you update this!
Alicante chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Please continue this! I love Catch Me if You Can and your fic is awesome!
ScintillatingAntoinette chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I LOVE this! You write really well and totally emphasize the Frank/Carl father/son relationship! I would be so incredibly happy if you chose to continue this story! Please (getting down on my knees)!
KsandraMallan chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Wow, damn. I'm actually crying a bit as I read this because I'm listening to CMIYC. 3 So beautiful. Love this fic to pieces, and I'd love to see more.
2-lazy-2-login chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Wow. These are amazing. Your style of writing really brings the characters alive. I could feel Frank's emotions, especially in chapter three. I could feel his overwhelming sadness and carl's care and concern.
I would love it if you would continue to write these drabbles. They are truly fantastic.
CecilyLightwood chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Please, please continue!
Darcyyyyy chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I know you've gotten a ton of reviews asking to update, so I'm gonna say it too. Please update this story! It's so amazing.
I love the movie, the musical, the book, and this fanfiction. Please update as soon as you can.