Reviews for Ol' Frankie is Home
Jeanne Prouvaire chapter 3 . 2/21
Really good drabbles, very well written!
BeautyUnderneath chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I really, really hope you update this!
Alicante chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Please continue this! I love Catch Me if You Can and your fic is awesome!
ScintillatingAntoinette chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I LOVE this! You write really well and totally emphasize the Frank/Carl father/son relationship! I would be so incredibly happy if you chose to continue this story! Please (getting down on my knees)!
KsandraMallan chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Wow, damn. I'm actually crying a bit as I read this because I'm listening to CMIYC. 3 So beautiful. Love this fic to pieces, and I'd love to see more.
2-lazy-2-login chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Wow. These are amazing. Your style of writing really brings the characters alive. I could feel Frank's emotions, especially in chapter three. I could feel his overwhelming sadness and carl's care and concern.
I would love it if you would continue to write these drabbles. They are truly fantastic.
CecilyLightwood chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Please, please continue!
Darcyyyyy chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I know you've gotten a ton of reviews asking to update, so I'm gonna say it too. Please update this story! It's so amazing.
I love the movie, the musical, the book, and this fanfiction. Please update as soon as you can.
Mortal Instrument chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Please continue! Really want more! By the way, do you take prompts for stories?
Sara chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
It would really make my day if you could continue writing these. They're amazing, seriously! I just want more and more. You have a great writing style and the characterization was perfect! So, if you feel like it, write another chapter or two :)
Anon chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Please please please update! Your such a great writer and I NEED to see more!
Pretty pretty please?
Karafil chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Wow! This is really great!
aaron-rox-my-sox chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Such an awesome story! I would love for you to update... but no pressure. This is just so well-written and I'm curious to see what other epic drabbles you have!
this is such an underrated fandom...
MaybeTomorrowI'llFly chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Absolutely beautiful. I love the musical and just recently watched the movie again last night. You did accomplish making me tear up just a teensy little bit on chapter 3. Carl was just so kind and... Fatherly and now I'm rambling. But I loved it and hope you'll update as soon as you possibly can!