Reviews for Renegade Atlas
jorvik89 chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Now that was a great piece of writing, thanks so much xx
Beawr chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
Alright, I am now going to go look for a sequel to this. If there isn't one, then I beg of you: MAKE A SEQUEL (preferably not so canon? I would like to see them actually get together...). This damned fanfiction made me an emotional mess, I swear. I even cried at one point, and lemme tell you; it takes A LOT to get me crying. If you are ABSOLUTELY NEVER GOING TO MAKE THIS A SEQUEL (the STOP-BOTHERING-ME-ABOUT-IT-YOU-WHORE type of "not going to ever write it"), then it's a this shame, because you write like a freaking divine being, and you actually manage to keep everyone in character at the same time. Anyway, I enjoyed this. (sort of. It made me cryyyyyyyy!) Thanks for writing.
ByeByeBriar chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
Beautiful story. You really get the tone and characters of Supernatural.
smokeyadrenaline chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
This is a really god damn hypnotic read. I love how you explore the fucked up side of Dean and Cas and you give this desperate edge to their relationship that's so much more credible for all the things they've gone through. And so i want to say thank you for an enjoyable read! Best of all - you write with a flow and a knack at description without over-describing that really makes the ideas and intense scenes so readable.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
I loved the whole thing... it was so tragic and beautiful, it made me want to cry and laugh and punch people in the nose.

Keep writing because you are awesome incarnate(also my favorite line was the "I only get people drunk on the side" it made me laugh fir like a full five minutes... I really want it on a shirt)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
holy fhcukgin shit fuck this this was the best fic ive ever read but also completely destroyed me inside but was also incredibly fuckign hot and hit all my kinks and more and oh my god i dont even i dont have the capacity to holy shit why im
NuttyOwlette chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
This story was wonderful. It was perfect for Dean & Cas and your depiction of hell and dean's dreams was amazing. It made me feeel. idk how else to say it i was depressed and angry and happy and sad. All at once. I loved it.
Canadia69 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hey there :3 so I just started reading your story...OH MY CAS I AM IN LOVE3 seriously its amazing just thought I'd share !
TenMiles chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Really glad I found this. A lot of the Allistair/Dean fics I've read make me feel like cheering for Allistair in his attempts to "get his boy back and drag Dean back to Hell" because of how appealing and attractive his time in Hell is compared to what he later has to struggle through. Very rarely do such fics present an alternative option or a reason for Dean to fight the things he was taught to enjoy under Allistair's tutelage. This fic was a refreshing and enthralling take on what is most of the time an "incomplete" idea("So, I'm cheering for Allistair to win, to take Dean back to Hell where he will "happily" torture souls and hump his demon overlord until he becomes so corrupted he becomes one himself, because his life sucks otherwise? Really? That's what I'm hoping the ending of this will be?") providing that redeeming element, the stabilizing footing that is a lot closer to how the show's storylines really are. And you set it up like that right from the beginning, putting Castiel right in the forefront, so when the other Allistair/Dean fic would normally start to lose it's steam and reason for being("Why is he still arguing with and fighting Allistair? Oh, right, he's not supposed to want to go back.") Castiel slips in seamlessly in the role that was set aside and made for him early on and provides that believable contrast. Brilliantly written and the angst was just the right amount without dragging on and the conclusion was satisfactorily wrapped up. This is now my headcanon.
Jade Chase chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
That was quite the story, loved it very much, gore and sad ending too, although it broke my heart. Thank you so much for writing.
TheGreatChickenbone chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
This was amazing. It was well written, well in depth with the characters. Freaking amazing. Definitely the best thing I have found in this fandom.
precious1075 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Wow! Amazing scene with Alistair and BAMF Cas! It's about time!
precious1075 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Shit. This cannot be a good thing. I am enjoying this so much.
Jade Chase chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Your descriptions are amazing...this story has pulled and drawn me in, with such a familiar story, told in such a different way. Thank you for writing.
precious1075 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
So letting you know what I thought. Amazing descending into hell scene. I'm embarassed to even post mine after this. I was never a big Balthazar fan, but somehow I knew bad shit was going to happen to him. AND IT DID! The movements and the killing of the demons and taking of Cas' brethren and their descent lower and lower was almost a dance. Brilliant. I hope Balthazar is returned to his home. The relationship between the angels as they fought and swam and went lower was amazing and so well done. Cas' thoughts of knowing Dean's every ion was tender and intense. Beautiful job. More tomorrow. Thank you!