Reviews for Our Last Play Date
Lucy Banettumara chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Nadia Blackrose chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
You know, if there was a word to describe the tone of this fic, that would be one : comicotragic ( comedy and tragedy at the same time- this word exists in my mother tongue-greek). And i don't mean it in a bad way. At first, you realise the pain of feeling stabbed in the back, and you lust for revenge to the point of killing. On the other hand, the way you describe this pain and anger can also make someone laugh 'cos it's funny, and lightens the whole killing atmopshere.
You make violence look smooth and acceptable, though it is not, and this is really something.
If I watched this as a video, most probably I would end up throwing up because I'm a coward at heart who can't watch scenes with blood ( I know I'm a freak when it comes to this), but reading the way you wrote it made it look funny and entertaining to me- and that's the point.
I even found myself laughing with things I wouldn't be able to watch, like mentioned above, and I really had a good time reading your work!
All in all, you made an excellent work, and seems you have a talent for both parodies and tragic-mature scenes. Keep up, then, I loved it! :)
astrovagant chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oooh, quite interesting! I don't know the fandom too well (I'm not up-to-date with Pokémon, though I used to be rather obsessed). Your writing is very good, and you show much talent. :) I quite enjoy your graphic depiction of insanity. XD But seriously, keep up the fantastic work. :)

-The Raven
Icesearous the B chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
*Grins evily*
I love Banette for this very reason... And people say I'm insane... Probably am considering my oc is a Banette. Not bad.
Icesearous the Banette.
RiverProphecy chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
*Glares at own Banette*

Banette: What?!

Me: You know what!
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I'm not even sure where to start with words here. Your use of descriptions makes me visualize this in my head. Which to you as a writer is fantastic! I'm not sure about my brain right now... I'm joking. It was wonderful stuff! It's very powerful, and again, tugs at emotions. Why are you so good at that?
Greece's kitty chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
...i have a bannete... THIS WAS AWSOME! where did bannette get the stuffing from?