Reviews for kin no ito
Says TB chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
oou, i like i like so much. i love the way u write ur stories - so deep.

-gots ta be takari's baybee
TogetherAgain chapter 2 . 2/26/2003
.6 months is definatly a record! especially since I was waiting to read the wait was definatly worth it! Great chapter Wren! ttfn
PhoniexChild chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
wow, Arylwren, dat was great. very deep 2.
Hopeful Writer chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
You've made me very pensive. It leaves a lot to think about. It was really good though. I really liked it. How you portrayed the characters, and that sort of thing. It reminded me of the debates LG and I have about fire sometimes (that part with Ken and Kari talking about it).

Great job. I'll be checking back for more updates.

Bye - HW
Kara Kasai chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
I love these stories. They're . . very . . interesting, intriguing, and . . have an everlasting effect on me. They're absolutely beautiful stories. I think you should keep going. Really beautiful details and . . very nice relationships. THey're very pleasant as stand-alones, or as a story (or sort of) altogether. Keep going!

-K. Kasai
Madie Ichyfingers chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
wow! So moving! please continue.
StrangeAffinity chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
Another good chapter! err . . . seperate story I mean. I'm loving these! Please write more and I shall try my best to find it!
StrangeAffinity chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Awesome story! It's sometimes hard to find really talented writers on this site and I found one! You can bet I'll read the next chapter as soon as I can!
AGL3 chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
Wow, and I mean wow, you are an amazing writer and I don't know how I missed that first chapter. I beg on hands and knees to continue Rain and this. Good Takari's are so rare on the site now days.I'll be sure to tell the others about this one. Koodos on a great job!
Rb chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
first off - excellent writing, and especially excellent Takeru. Takeru is practically impossible to pull off, so I'm very pleased with him. Hikari is middling...she's not -bad- by any standards, but to me she's a bit off...then again, I'm notoriously picky about my Hikari. The characterizations that were shot were Daisuke's and Yamato's, actually. I know the focus was Takeru and Hikari, but the only way Daisuke would have ever hurt Hikari would be through loving her too much in ways she couldn't keep... Also, the comment that Yamato was a womanizer just really threw me. It was unnecessary, and hurt the fic a lot...also, the Japanese words were a bit overused, especially since dub names were also used. It might sound like I'm trashing your fic, but I'm really not - I only do this to fics that are already really great but just need a bit of improvement. _
Sir Brass of the Pen chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Oh, you SO have to continue this! I really can't describe how much I loved this first chapter. I just want to know whether she's going to leave his toiled emotions toiled, or resolve them ;). One problem, though. Too much japanese. I know it adds a very unique flavor, but some phrases are left with no hinted explanation. in later chapters, try and tactfully hint at their meanings (like "Gomen ne" she said appologetically), k? Otherwise, GREAT fic. I loved it. MORE MORE MORE! *I want more, more, more . . . of that takari flavor I've been looking for . . . I said I want more, more, more . . . * sorry, lapsed into an old commercial jingle. Great work, and always remember to carefully check your grammer and spelling so that each chapter flows as well as this one.

Cheers,

~Sir Brass of the Pen
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
I love it! just waiting for that next chapter, eh wren... I hope it comes soon!
Says TB chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
oka this seems # 1 very very very REALISTIC! i mean extremely! hha and its really good too! hope u cntinue!
Phirefly chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Awwww... sadness. And yet somehow kinda kawaii too.

It made me sorta sad, but hey, it was still so very good!

Oh and one more thing: "Fneda suna Ynomfnah! E mujat ed muytc, yht dra ymsucd-Dygynehacc fyc ahuikr du gaab sa gehty rybbo! Mydan!"

Ha! Translate THAT! lol - PP _

(Hint: It's in Al Bhed)
Cracker chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Very niiice. This is so racked up with emotion and these kinds of fics are what keep my attention. While reading this, I can't help but feel a bit more gratified that I sifted through this morning. Also, this seems a tad angsty...I LOVE IT! Angst and bittersweet romance has to be one of my favourite subjects here (even though this was friendship driven).

Your ending was wonderful and overall story, c'est magnifique! (My french is a little rusty, I might've spelled that wrong O.o So sue me O.o)

Anyhoo, that's it for now. Keep up the great work. You've got talent bustin' out of ya!

~Cracker