Reviews for Things They Said
DenisseWantsFood chapter 14 . 7/2
Omg no... No. Nonononononononono. No. I... You can't omg come back and continue this fanfic
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 14 . 4/29
I hope one day you continue this story. I really liked it.
LaCrazyWriter chapter 14 . 4/9
I hope you come back and finish this amazing story
Why I'm reading this 3 years after it was updated Idk...but damn do I want an update though I know the chances are scare.
THAT CLIFFHANGER UGHHH
Dalisay08 chapter 14 . 2/14
awww this is a great story... sadly you discontinued this
HushDon'tLetThemHearYou chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
I very much enjoyed reading this, Its well written, everyone is in character and I love all the fluff and drama. This is one of the best HinaSasu I've read so I'm super excited for you to continue you it. :DD
mariawalker112 chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
I really like the ending of chapter 14 it just seemed so right and fitted perfectly. Actually I love the story and hope that you will continue it.
alwaysNaruHina chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
suspense...suspense...please update soon. good job!
LB Cat chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
Thank You for the story. I really enjoyed it. I know it's not cannon but a lovely imagination still. I like your writing. Good Luck in your endeavor. Thank You again.
LB Cat chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
I really enjoyed your story especially regarding the line about breeding n status. I thought that was original n funny. Thanks
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2016
Are you going to start updating this? I it's 2016 already
2plygal chapter 14 . 6/3/2016
I know it's been awhile since this story was last updated. I've pretty much ignored family just so I can hurry up and read this story only to find out it's not complete. I like this story. I like how it shows the clan relationships and of course Sasuke and Hinata's relationship. Most stories center around the two falling in love or what not. I wanted to see how they would rule as clan leaders. This story, I felt show us a glimpse of that. I can only hope that somehow you will get your muse back and update this story. Anyway great story, great characters, great plot. Left me wanting more.
suzy chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
WOOOW! Love this fanfic... pleaaasee update...it's reaaalyyy amazing
Xx chapter 14 . 2/19/2016
I love the story! That's it! No other word! I love the way you describe Hinata struggle to accept the oath, how you wrote Hinata as the Uchiha matriarch, it's just beautiful! I actually already read it twice but I'm still going to read it again, that's how much I love this story!
Thank you for writing this fanfiction!
anne12fink chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
Please update the story! This is so damn good.. :)