Reviews for Things They Said
Sadie321 chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
You need to update asap! Really your story is awesome and just update XD
Leaf Ninja 1 chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
your story is devastatingly fantastic. The plot is incredible and the story flows so magnificently, it kept me interested and anticipating each chapter so I hope you update as so as you can. very nice work TIM N'DALLY's GURL you are awesome and very skilled at writing.
cb chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
please do continue! : it's a very depressing cliffhanger.

by the way, i think you may have to add some punctuations especially commas. the sentences sometimes get confusing :D
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Hinata and Sasuke is scarying me now. Lol.

You haven't updated in nearly a full month ... ...

Can we have our new chapter now?

Please?
KimiT chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
This story is amazing original. I do hope you feel better soon and decide to update thanks for the story :)
Saki-Hime chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Can't wait to see what they're planning. Very good, update soon.
wolf-enzeru chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
kandita chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
Holy sh*t! Can we say suspense, suspense, SUSPENSE! I can't believe those f**kkng elders. I think their time on earth is long expired and they need to be put to death. But, more importantly since they want Sasuke dead and they'll do anything to get it done, what will Naruto do? I mean we all know how OBSESS he is with his "brother" from another mother. And, for someone to want him dead oh all hell is gonna break loose.

Also what happened to Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu?
Break Blade chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Hey. I hope you remember me. I want to make a petition about this chapter. can you make a full extra character. explaining all the situation since neji return to the village and learnd about hinata marriage. and the complete discussion between him and hinata please. I just know it would be so satisfactory to see him all angry and I really have curiosity of all the fight with hinata. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I BEG YOU! I just can resist the curiosity.
guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Yay! You updated!
So the village elders are back to plotting, this time forcing the Hyuuga elders to either kill Sasuke or have their whole clan massacred. Wonder what Sasuke and Hinata are planning for the meeting. I like them as plotting power couple
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Seriously just get this crap out of here. Your crappy fandom is a disgrace. Whooooooooo
DivineGlory chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Lol. Tsk councils and their schemes. I'm not Shika, so I don't have a clue, but my oh my. They messed with the wrong Clan.
372259 chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
WOOOHOOOO back in action ! :D
I adored this chapter, very well written! I loved the sasu-hina moments, and the moments where Sasuke's true nature came out ! Awesome job, the plot was amazing as well ! Great twist! I can't wait to read the next chapter, please post it as soon as you possibly can ! :D
DivineGlory chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Well damn O.O
SAMARA-18 chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
I loved the how Hinata’s standing up for and believing in her husband .
keep up.