Reviews for Things They Said
Are you going to start updating this? I it's 2016 already
2plygal chapter 14 . 6/3
I know it's been awhile since this story was last updated. I've pretty much ignored family just so I can hurry up and read this story only to find out it's not complete. I like this story. I like how it shows the clan relationships and of course Sasuke and Hinata's relationship. Most stories center around the two falling in love or what not. I wanted to see how they would rule as clan leaders. This story, I felt show us a glimpse of that. I can only hope that somehow you will get your muse back and update this story. Anyway great story, great characters, great plot. Left me wanting more.
suzy chapter 14 . 4/19
WOOOW! Love this fanfic... pleaaasee update...it's reaaalyyy amazing
Xx chapter 14 . 2/19
I love the story! That's it! No other word! I love the way you describe Hinata struggle to accept the oath, how you wrote Hinata as the Uchiha matriarch, it's just beautiful! I actually already read it twice but I'm still going to read it again, that's how much I love this story!
Thank you for writing this fanfiction!
anne12fink chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
Please update the story! This is so damn good.. :)
joannamedina8814 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I already love ur story!
Qubee chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
Pleas please please update!
UncrewedCandy29 chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
You have to update. Coz this story is bloody interesting
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2015
Hello and goodnight, I wanted to know why you have not updated since August 2014?

I like the pace of this story and the line...u did an amazing job...however, I think that the Uchiha colors is not blue/white...if I am correct it is red/white. And, those two elders...I am curious why didn't Naruto ask Tsunade or Kakashi for advice as well? And, Sakura is she finally get over her school girl crush and jealously?

I must applaud u for keeping me guessing a every turn...I love the unpredictability of this story. Please update one day soon...hopefully vary soon
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
I really love this story. It is my favorite by far and I hope you are able to update soon, please
rockyourlove chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
Whaaa t there's no more next chapter button. Oh what is going to happen. Really can't wait to read what sasuhina's plotting. :-)

Thanks for writing! I love this, really enjoyed reading the whole 14 chapters
rockyourlove chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
WHAT THE HECKK

Oh no hiashi didn't.
rockyourlove chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
:') love the peaceful vibes this chapter gives.

What a beautiful chapter
rockyourlove chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
Ah so that's what happened... AWWWW The cutest ssuke then. :-)

WoWoah they did a blood oath, hinata is such a sweetheart, ttruly caring for sasuke and being there for him
rockyourlove chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Throughout the whole chapter, I'm mostly like woa what did I missed, pretty much thinking like shikamaru without all the troublesome comments. Haha.

Off to next chapter to see what's actually going on :-) thanks for writing!