Reviews for The End and The Beginning
Consti Grandchester chapter 1 . 5/24
I love it! beautiful one short.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 3/18
Nice. Like most people, I think the vegetarian part was a bit off, but other than that, great job. 'Stopped at the party' stories are always good
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Aww that's a nice story. Hope you write more
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
utility - singer chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I'd love to see this as a two-shot-with Georg meeting her in the library!
login password chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
First of all congatulations on the posting the 500th story on the Sound of Music Archive! I enjoyed this story a lot. The only critisism I can give is that Georg probably already knew whether or not Maria was a vegitarian, basing it on the fact that they've eaten many meals together, thus knowing at least a bit of what kind of food each other likes. But other than that great story!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love this! Sound of music is my favorite movie, and I love every minute, but I wish this scene had been in it!
Bellarsam Chrisjulittle chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Cute one-shot. Wouldn't mind seeing it made into a two-shot (hint hint?). Thought the vegetarian excuse could have been better, and I think you need to remember that the Baroness wasn't their only roadblock to each other - Maria was also a postulant, set upon being a nun, and I didn't like to see that nearly forgotten about, as can happen in this forum. But apart from those two criticisms, really enjoyed it :).
som04 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Ace, I enjoyed this idea, great work. :):)
Mrsbonnieful chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Simple, sweet and definetly different. It's nice to read something that is so loving.