Reviews for Bowser at the Awards
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Bowser never siad it was HIS awards Peach, you idiot. This was good, I wish Bowser had presented at the actual Ceemony, burt whatever. And Super Paprer Mario WAS Better. What dos not being a proper RPG have to do with hwo good the Game was? Stupid Mario. I personally don't agree with soem of the Wiki's results, I think the Glaxies shoudl eb the top two (Their my top two Favorite Games of all time, but that could change if and when get New Suepr Mario Bros U).Yeah, Super Mario Sunshine was AWESOME! First and so fa ronly Super Mario Series Game (It is the sub for the mains eires along with Suepr Mario bros Series) to not have the punching, as the spins are kidna punching, and 3Dland I wouldn't count, since I would jsut say ti sia crossover. This was really good, like Is aid before, and you really cpatuered the character's personality's, and Peach, I don't recall Bowser sayign HE watche dyou in the shwoer before, but the Koopalings probably did, or the younge rones, LOL! Great job!
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
*reads*
*eyes widen*
You're a Bureacrat!?
*bows to higher user*
J-Yoshi64, at your service, ma'am!
BowserRulz chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Bowser actually was in Super Mario Bros 2. (The Japanese version)
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was great! You obviously worked really hard on this, what an awesome tribute! :)
rene10 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was a hilarious story, and the best way ever to release the results.