Reviews for Garden of Yellow Roses
Kassandra chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
UPDATE !
Eve6262 chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I hope you continue this series! I can't tell when this was posted, so forgive me on that, but I want to see the rest of this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
moar
mai chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
my keyboard's busted but i'll try my best to write legibly
since tis really deseres a reiew
please update soon toug
a really good story like tis is rare in te ib fandom
i really love tis and i bet a lot of oter fans do too
tanks for writing tis and i ope you could continue
decemberStars chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
gosh this is really good, and a great twist! i had expected mary to be ib's sister like other stories, but adult!mary is now by far my favourite. i hope you'll update soon! :)
arabmorgan chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Oh god Garry's been stuck in the painting for 5 years? I'm hoping for Ib to remember...anytime now! I don't have anything against Mary but she did sacrifice Garry to get out so I'm naturally opposed to her, heh. Thank you for not abandoning this story, I'm so glad to see it going again :)
JustAboveInsanity chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I'm really loving this story you should continue it if you get the chance.
Also I like the idea of Mary and Gary having swapped places, given that if I can recall correctly (spoiler) it is one of the legitimate endings. Not one I'd want even though I like Mary, but it is one of the endings according to my friend's game files.
AlyssFairie chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Please, please, pleeeaaase continue this! :D If you can that is... :) I'll be waiting.
wind chimer chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
ooooopooooooooooh gooooooooooooooo d
A skeleton chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
It's not ended is it..?
Bloodyrose23 chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
i loved this chapter and poor garry please ib remember him and mary i hate you yet again at first after the game i forgave but not this time ! anyway awesome chapter update soon
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Oh no.. no no no no Garry! Please tell me it at least ends as a happy ending where Garry meets Ib again..
Quadrillionaire chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Hm... If Mary had to go through that for years, it's no wonder she's a little mentally unbalanced.

You know, if I had to be a painting, the least sucky option for me would be being one from Harry Potter, where they can move and talk and shit.

Anyways, keep going. IT'S GETTING SPICY.
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Dammit my poor heart is hurting. Garry... ;_; I take back what I said before; I really do care what happens to him! TTATT
blueflower1594 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012