Reviews for God of the Machine
Raffylores chapter 23 . 4/25
Dont know why but I kinda want L to reveal to everyone about C..
Helenus chapter 23 . 4/22
God, I really hope this fic isn't dead.
I sat down and read it in its entirety today and loved nearly all of it. Especially the references to Cassandra.
But anyway, I hope you update soon and keep up your good work in all your fantastic fics.
Appirinia chapter 23 . 4/17
I've enjoyed reading this so very much and I'm so sad to see you haven't updated in quite a few months, not that I'm asking you to rush, but as I got nearer to the end I was gritting my teeth pleading that it not end so soon. Light and Anna's relationship, I'm digging it so badly and I can't wait for the return of the Kira Light, not the memory-less one and to see the fallout. Mostly I just want to see where you're headed with this story and somehow hoping Anna ends up with Light, because there's something very equal in their relationship that was never between Misa and Light, I don't have words to explain it so late. I'll just say I'm glad I gave this fic a shot, it was terrific. I hope you'll be inspired to return, you're really have me hanging by the edge of my seat. For the first time I'm curious to see what Light does about Misa and L both and not even caring where you take the story. It's that good and I'll just put my trust in you that you'll deliver a fantastic story wherever you take this.
Angelic Fluffle chapter 23 . 4/9
I read this chapter, then read Alphabet Children, then had to come back and reread this entire story because wow. The hints you've been burying in recent chapters are genius, and I got a little jolt of excitement every time I noticed something relating to alphabet children. This story is probably one of my favorite oc stories of all time: dark, humorous and philisophical but not burying the reader in purple prose.
Apperatus chapter 22 . 4/9
Read this series through again, god is it good. I need more suspense reading in my life.

Any idea where this work is sitting in the queue for releases, Muffin? (Not a date, of course, since art can't be rushed, but it would be nice to know what large release is coming next)
ThatOneGirlwiththeM chapter 23 . 4/5
I'm thoroughly impressed with this story! It's a huge twist on the normal OC stories I see in this category. I'm excited to see where this goes!
VenaHope chapter 4 . 4/5
I don't get why is she is freaking out. He was on death row. He would have died no matter what happened. You should have had freak out over a more serious and logical death. Like Naomi. Or the twelve agents.
CrisNicMic chapter 23 . 4/1
Love this story.
Kaliinu chapter 23 . 3/30
this is reallly goodI'm a fan of the subtle philosophical elements and I really like the chemistry between Light and Anna. please continue!
SnowFlakeMoon chapter 23 . 3/26
Will you continue writting this story, please. I really want to known how it ends.
coco1994 chapter 23 . 3/21
I just found this gem yesterday and I am greatly anticipating your next installment :)
I've followed this story since 2012, and at least once a month I check for updates. This is by far my favorite story on this site. I'm looking forward to where the next
chapter takes Anna!
BirthdayFake chapter 23 . 3/9
Please god update, please.
please. 3
Annab23 chapter 23 . 2/17
WOW this is fantastic! I just binge read this and sad that I have to now wait for updates. I was never really a fan of SI in the Death Note universe but your fic is an exception. I love the metaphors and how they make you think. You have done a great job building Anna Jones's character. She is believable and interesting. Looking forward to seeing what happens, but no rush. I can appreciate the fact that awesomeness takes time.
Apperatus chapter 23 . 2/17
God, this is like reading the original for the first time all over again. I have no idea how they're getting past this.