Reviews for God of the Machine
Me chapter 10 . 5h
I seriously love you for the dramatic potato chip reference XD and the other references too like the magazine and womanizing XD lots of laughs this chappie XD
my-patronus-is-a-computer chapter 22 . 7/26
this fic has been on my mind for weeks, my mind just keeps coming back to it. I actually reread the whole thing a few days ago just because I'd been thinking about it so much. anyway I hope life is being good to you and that you'll bless us with another update soon. a god of the machine update would definitely be at the top of my "drop everything to read this" list
sousie chapter 22 . 7/25
nice story
DesertMortician chapter 22 . 7/13
Oh. My. God. This story is absolutely amazing! I haven't thought about Death Note in years before I found this gem. Not since I was a freshmen in highschool and this was on adult swim every Saturday. This story has recaptured my original love for the series (and for light) that I thought long buried. Please update again soon, I need to know what happens now that it seems Mikami is coming early!
~DesertMortician
Dementra chapter 22 . 7/13
Is Teru Mikami the next Kira this time?

I really like this fanfic, by the way. I especially like the plot twists, Anna's character development, and Raito's ccharacter development due to Anna's presence.
DepressingSandals chapter 22 . 7/11
Found this recently, but I'm glad I read it. I'm excited for the next chapter!
Morning-Star57 chapter 22 . 7/9
This is a really good fanfic, extremely well written and there are little to no mistakes in grammar. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alyss Penedo chapter 22 . 7/7
Mother of God, you actually managed to write a BELIVABLE SI/Light fic where the OC in question is not, in fact, a Light-obsessed fan girl. Hell, Anna probably has the most believable reactions to Light and L I've ever read, and I can /still/ somehow see this quasi-romance happening. It's a miracle, a glorious possibility I thought I'd never encounter finally given existence, and for that I salute you.
Your prose is beautiful and inspired, for all that it could do with a spot of editing here and there and it occasionally rambles. I look forward to your next update!
Witch Of Perception chapter 13 . 6/26
Agh, your writing is always so great. This chapter, though. Shit's going down.
Sam chapter 22 . 6/19
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) hey.
666 reviews. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) ͜ʖ ͡)
I'm your 666th review.
( ͡ ͜ʖ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) ͜ʖ ͡)ʖ ͡)
Sup.
( ͡ ͜ʖ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) ͜ʖ ͡)ʖ ͡)ʖ ͡)
I admire the fleshy pink thing inside your cranium, and the products that your flesh pink thing creates.
Looking forward to more updates...adn where this is taking
Luna Latanya chapter 22 . 5/19
Oh ho ho hooo, i think L liiiikes her. That look he gave her. I think he wouldnt mind all that much if they just never caught kira. And DAMN! shes changed something! No yotsuba shit now! Woot! Cant wait for more.
Thanks for writing, love.
I love your story. Lots of details and it puts everything into perspective. I find the characters have a lot of depth and personality. I would like it if you made your updates on this story more frequent but other than that it is an awesome story with a great intellect behind it.
DevilsTune chapter 22 . 5/6
Oh No, what's she going to do now! This is awesome I'm so pumped for this story. Can't wait for what Anna's going to do
Til next time,
DevilsTune
AzaleaE chapter 22 . 5/4
Loving this story! It's one of the rare pieces of fiction where I can clearly see the intelligence of the author. It's hard to find characters who are really intelligent, because while they might be intriguing from a writer's standpoint, if one isn't intelligent themselves, the characters fall flat. Fall short. This is a pleasure to read, and I'll be checking out your other work as well.
Looking forward to more from you!