Reviews for God of the Machine
RevedeMorte chapter 28 . 9/25/2021
This was amazing, please update. I need to see how this ends!
Marionette-Hime chapter 28 . 9/24/2021
This chapter is hilarious! Literally LMFAO. I feel bad for Anna and the horrible situation she is in, but the way she verbalized her thoughts and the whole threesome teenage girl writing a fanfic about you and expressing those thoughts to L and Light is hilarious. Also love the whole existential thing you have going on, different than most self inserts in that it’s literally proven to be actually a fanfic. Also, Anna as an MC is super interesting since she doesn’t really like either of the main characters and her morals are a bit shaky/self centered, which is more realistic than being a paragon of good. Love the story, definitely a good read!
smilesy chapter 28 . 9/4/2021
Lovely work as usual
the.apple.seed chapter 28 . 8/23/2021
What an insane (I mean that literally, in the best possible way) story! Love the reveal of this being a... meta story - you weave it in so smoothly and yet it comes so very out of left-field. Great job characterizing Anna, Light, and L, and your plot is just wonderful. Reading Alphabet Children really does spin this differently! CANNOT wait to see more!
Saiyanprincess1511 chapter 28 . 7/15/2021
This is has been... A experience, was weird and surreal as you put it but did make me want to read a fic who actually did the lightxocxl menage a trois thing.
Eragon135790 chapter 28 . 4/9/2021
love the ff. im really sad it's probably abondend.
Eragon135790 chapter 16 . 4/9/2021
i dont understand the problem mc has with the killings especially that of misa.
Eragon135790 chapter 7 . 4/9/2021
dying again? she already died? was i the only one who missed that fact or is that new?
Eragon135790 chapter 4 . 4/9/2021
i in mc's position would probably tried to make sure kira wins, i always wanted him to win, but well i'm a sociopath who loves watching chaos play out. that and i acknowledge no name as mine so i would be in no risk of getting killed by a deathnote, names are just something that one uses for convinient identification and i change mine regularly just for fun, well that and should i get somehow in a world of mgaic(or similiar no matter how unprobably) sympathetic magic, deathnotes, magic of the fair folk... would be useless or at least severly weakend because they base much around ones name.
Love the ff so far.
Rollingmonsterboy chapter 1 . 3/14/2021
This is a complete and utter masterpiece
Mystic Moon Flower chapter 28 . 3/12/2021
Oh my God bro pls update! Hahahhahaha omg L saying that he and light should shack up is the best!
Mystic Moon Flower chapter 26 . 3/12/2021
Bro this is taking "the breaking of the 4th wall" too far this is great! I'm like wtf but this is awesome!
Mystic Moon Flower chapter 25 . 3/12/2021
Oh my God...
Sam the binge reader chapter 21 . 2/13/2021
I fucking hate L
Sam the binge reader chapter 2 . 2/13/2021
Man shes edgy as fuck...
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »