Reviews for I Love Being A Gilmore Girl
RhizOneill chapter 19 . 5/2
Aww so cute. Jess will be like a pro. I really enjoy reading this chapter so much. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
jordana60 chapter 19 . 5/1
The baby kicked!.I love Emma and Aaron and the relationships between all the family members. It's real and genuine. I can't wait for more of the pregnancy and the delivery!. I think Jess is gonna handle it like a pro!
jordana60 chapter 18 . 4/27
Just finished reading both your Gilmore stories and I was enjoying them so much, I didn't want to stop and comment!. I hope you continue your plans to finish this. It really is great, and I have to know what they have!
RhizOneill chapter 18 . 4/25
Aww I love this so much! I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
Nancy chapter 18 . 4/24
Glad that the phone conversation went well with Richard and Emily. Richard was a big help and the reservation was good too. Yep, Rory can bend the truth a bit. More soon please.
JibbsRibbsNCISMOTIVELover2014 chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
My prediction: both Richard and Emily will throw a fit, but Richard will be the first one over it as usual.
RhizOneill chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Fantastic chapter again. Quick update. I am having mix feelings on who will be happy about the pregnancy from Emily or Richard. I am so looking forward to read the next chapter soon.
Nancy chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
A quick update - thanks. Very nice that Jess has returned, but the dreaded phone call to the elder Gilmores is there, lurking, waiting . . . wonder if Emily or Richard or both will blow their "stacks"? Or maybe they won't. Just glad that Jess is back so he and Rory can be together and help Jess can help Rory handle her hormones a little better. Thanks for writing and sharing. Another update soon, please.
Nancy chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Thanks for the update (hopefully the next update will be a bit sooner). I enjoy their choices - as of now - for the baby. Hormones are problematic, but they can be handled. Glad that it is only two more weeks and very glad that Jess will be teaching in Yale; that is much closer. thanks for writing and sharing. We look forward to another timely update.
JibbsRibbsNCISMOTIVELover2014 chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
Still with you here! This is such a cute story. I love it
RhizOneill chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
Great update. I nearly forgot this story. Really enjoy reading this so much. Can't wait to read more soon.
Jeremy Shane chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
RhizOneill chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Love it. I am so glad that Jess is happy about the baby. More please soon.
ZA ZA zoom chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Please write more chapters.
Nancy chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Thanks for the update! Such a fun story - love the interaction of all the characters and the chemistry between Jess and Rory. But, there is never enough Luke and Lorelai. Thanks - more soon please.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »