Reviews for I Love Being A Gilmore Girl
Droolia chapter 26 . 4/12
Really cute chapter. Sad to see that it was your last but happy for you that you reached that milestone. Lily was absolutely adorable. And at the end when she was super stoked about being a Gilmore girl and getting to watch three movies in a row? Too cute.
Droolia chapter 24 . 4/12
I loved that it was Jess pushing to keep the lorelai tradition alive.
RhizOneill chapter 26 . 3/26
Awww what a beautiful ending. I have really enjoy reading this from the beginning to the end. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I will look out for any future written stories by you one day :)
Nancy chapter 26 . 3/25
I have really enjoyed this story. The ending is perfect; the three movie picks are perfect also. They were always some of Lorelai's very favorites. Very logical for Lorelai to first have a girl and then twins secondly; Rory followed suit. Aaron is so cute. The family is just so happy. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this with us. I really enjoy your writing style. Look forward to future writings from you.
meg121186 chapter 26 . 3/25
They never actually had official movie night movies, but the three you chose were important to the show so they work. I loved the epilogue and this whole story was great.
meg121186 chapter 25 . 2/12
That moment with Aaron and Lily was the sweetest. I can so see them having a close bond as she grows up.
RhizOneill chapter 25 . 2/12
Awww so beautiful. I love the way Aaron talks to Lily. It is so cute! I can't wait to read the epilogue soon.
RhizOneill chapter 24 . 2/10
Awww what a perfect chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
Anon85 chapter 24 . 2/9
Nurses do NOT administer epidurals, anestesiologists do. Epidurals also don't "run out". They are a tube inserted into your spine that constantly administer medication. Many doctors will turn it down a bit during transition and presentation so mom can feel the pressure so she can push with her body but they don't "run out". I stopped reading at that point. If you're going to write about childbirth then do some basic looking into it. Took me completely out of the story.
Amazing! Love it so far! Can't wait for more! Pls do a sequel and make it be twins?
RhizOneill chapter 23 . 1/25
OMG OMG! I hope they will get twins. I don't think I have heard any stories with Jess/Rory having twins! Please update the next chapter soon.
Nancy chapter 23 . 1/25
Seriously, Rory, pickles and ice cream? (All joking aside - it is a valid choice.) Jess is so cute - willing to go to the next town over. In spite of Lane's and Lorelai' help/advice, Rory is concerned - and so it goes. An early birth - maybe a girl, maybe a boy. I don't care as long as the baby is healthy. Sorry that Rory is very concerned that she and her baby won't have the same relationship as Rory has with Lorelai. But, life is good. Differences are allowed: just let love grow. Thanks so writing and sharing. More soon please. (Love that Rory refers to Luke as Dad! - because he is!)
Droolia chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
Such a sweet chapter. And he called her daughter!
RhizOneill chapter 22 . 11/6/2015
Awww so beautiful. I love this so much and that Luke made a rocking chair for her too. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
Nancy chapter 22 . 11/6/2015
Luke - well, is just so Luke. How awesome is it that not only could he make a rocking chair for Rory and her soon to be baby, but that he did make a rocking chair. Luke equals awesome here. And his explanation of Rory being his daughter and her confirming with, "Thank you. I love you, Dad." Just wonderful. Thanks for writing and sharing. More soon please.