Reviews for Shadows Ascending
cosmosxhikaru chapter 4 . 8/8
Holy Orochimaru! The cliffhanger is delicious!
Could you Finnish this story
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
As an avid fan of crack pairings and very underrated characters I'm hoping for a SasuxIno turn out. Feisty meets fiesteier type romances are always more entertaining than your typical love struck teen brand of story. Though as much as I love me some Korean Drama worthy romances, I'm sure that this story's plot will certainly hold its own without the love aspect, if Rise of the Uchiha and the original story are anything to go by. Update fast :)
Thatlukekid chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Ino and choji forever! Hurry up and continue with the story! I wanna see some Shika x tema and some badass choji! :) keep up the good work :)
chaosalien chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Great story so far, I hope that wasn't a spoiler about it be related to the korean drama and even if it is I will be reading this fic, I enjoy your writting and how you portray the naruto characters, and I understand how busy people can get, I got a part time job and I'm starting college again so take your time on updating!
DarkAngelsBlood1 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Please continue. this story is capturing my attention and that's a hard thing to accomplish.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Hi. I think your story is great and I love your writing. However, my one complaint is that you've made Shikamaru and co too overpowered. I realise that they've grown and matured because of the events in the last story and this, but their growth was rather unbelievable.
It's too late to change that as you've already developed them as characters, but I just wished to leave that critique.
Please continue with the good work. Best regards.
Tar-Celebrian chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
What an amazing story (I also read your first fanfic about Team 10). I don't know how to say it better... thank you for sharing this !
I love the way you think of Team 10, even if its not exactly as expected. We see how they learn to deal with life in general, and most importantly, how to be a shinobi of the Leaf. I'm happy that you were able to change and improve credibly the abilities of Shikamaru, Ino and Choji. I also love Temari (even if I was a little disappointed by her failure in her match against Shikamaru), I'm looking forward to her future couple with Shikamaru. Speaking of couples, I was really convinced by your establishment of Asuma and Kurenai.
Please excuse my mistakes (my mothertongue is french), but I had to tell you how much I enjoy your story.
Good luck !
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Okay, i made a wrong review in a wrong chapter -" sorry :D
It should be a review i chapter 4!
but never mind :D

I want more SHIKATEMA PLEASE!
:D :D

*that's the biggest reason i'm reading this story :D -the biggest doesn't mean it is the dominant reason!*
okay, time to go to my imaginative corner *grin*

*Imagine Temari and Shikamaru's kiss*
Lol
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Guess what?! I love this chapter like A LOT!
although there's still some sad part of course :(
But never mind!
As long as there's ShikaTema's part, i won't complain!
And Lady Tsunade is really really . . . cool in this chapter :D I love it!
Aizea-kun chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Dont really have much to say just showin my support and lettin you know Im anxiously awaiting your next chapter.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
"I'm not hungry." Coming from Choji, that's a flashing alarm sign.

Ow. Talk about there not being any good choices.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Ah-ha. Let me guess: Choji runs off before Ino has a chance to tell Sasuke to f*ck off. (Possibly with sharp pointy things pointed at soft vulnerable places, if he doesn't take the hint.) Lousy, lousy, lousy timing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
...Sh*t.

Nitpick: At one point in the chase scene, Neji is described as the "Uchiha genius." Typo?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
*facepalm* Green-eyed monster much, Ino? And as usual, Choji is too blinking self-sacrificing for his own good.

...I'm going to guess that Sasuke finds out at least part of what he'd forgotten (and then some) at some point. Hello, fallout.

Shikamaru as a jutsu creator: Builds off the foreshadowing in OotD, and is potentially awesome/terrifying depending on whether or not someone is on the same side of the battlefield.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »