Reviews for Shadows Ascending
love love love love love.
Bad cliff hanger. You should finish the story
Please finish
Can you please finish this story
Could you finish this story
Can you please finish this one
cosmosxhikaru chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Holy Orochimaru! The cliffhanger is delicious!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
Could you Finnish this story
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
As an avid fan of crack pairings and very underrated characters I'm hoping for a SasuxIno turn out. Feisty meets fiesteier type romances are always more entertaining than your typical love struck teen brand of story. Though as much as I love me some Korean Drama worthy romances, I'm sure that this story's plot will certainly hold its own without the love aspect, if Rise of the Uchiha and the original story are anything to go by. Update fast :)
Thatlukekid chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Ino and choji forever! Hurry up and continue with the story! I wanna see some Shika x tema and some badass choji! :) keep up the good work :)
chaosalien chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Great story so far, I hope that wasn't a spoiler about it be related to the korean drama and even if it is I will be reading this fic, I enjoy your writting and how you portray the naruto characters, and I understand how busy people can get, I got a part time job and I'm starting college again so take your time on updating!
DarkAngelsBlood1 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Please continue. this story is capturing my attention and that's a hard thing to accomplish.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Hi. I think your story is great and I love your writing. However, my one complaint is that you've made Shikamaru and co too overpowered. I realise that they've grown and matured because of the events in the last story and this, but their growth was rather unbelievable.
It's too late to change that as you've already developed them as characters, but I just wished to leave that critique.
Please continue with the good work. Best regards.
Tar-Celebrian chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
What an amazing story (I also read your first fanfic about Team 10). I don't know how to say it better... thank you for sharing this !
I love the way you think of Team 10, even if its not exactly as expected. We see how they learn to deal with life in general, and most importantly, how to be a shinobi of the Leaf. I'm happy that you were able to change and improve credibly the abilities of Shikamaru, Ino and Choji. I also love Temari (even if I was a little disappointed by her failure in her match against Shikamaru), I'm looking forward to her future couple with Shikamaru. Speaking of couples, I was really convinced by your establishment of Asuma and Kurenai.
Please excuse my mistakes (my mothertongue is french), but I had to tell you how much I enjoy your story.
Good luck !
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Okay, i made a wrong review in a wrong chapter -" sorry :D
It should be a review i chapter 4!
but never mind :D

I want more SHIKATEMA PLEASE!
:D :D

*that's the biggest reason i'm reading this story :D -the biggest doesn't mean it is the dominant reason!*
okay, time to go to my imaginative corner *grin*

*Imagine Temari and Shikamaru's kiss*