Reviews for 101 reasons Harry Potter is better than Twilight
charlottec830 chapter 1 . 2/22
You've nailed it! I'm a Potterhead and a dedicated Tolkienite, and as such I am strictly ANTI-TWILIGHT. Always have been, always will be
I've read one chapter if the books and seen ten minutes of the film. I ran away when my aunt told me to watch the rest of it! Every reason here is valid, although from my Tolkienite side I would just like to say that I do prefer J.R.R. Tolkien as a writer over J.K. Rowling, however it doesn't mean I don't still love Harry Potter. But anything is better than Twilight!
Dnrosiel chapter 1 . 2/22
Nice! I totally agree with EVERY SINGLE POINT. As a Potterhead and a Tolkienite I can wholeheartedly say that is one of the best anti-twilight arguments I have read in a long time. Good job!
Blob chapter 6 . 2/14
I can tell you are a Potterer! Jk
blob chapter 2 . 2/14
I just had a goodkind of sadness session when you mentioned dobby
Muhilan chapter 1 . 2/10
You are really a good illustrator
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 6 . 2/8
This. Is. Perfection. I LOVE it! Oh my gods, I love you. I love things like this! Oh man, PLEASE update. UPDATE! :D :D :D
Narwhal chapter 1 . 1/22
This was amazing, I mean honestly, bloody brilliant. I have loved Harry Potter since the age of 6, and I hate Twilight. This really brightened me up.
I3TSwift chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
I'm so ashamed to admit it, but I actually considered reading Twilight. I will never forget what made me despise it. Was it that it romanticizes stalking? No, although I did find that out later and started to hate it more. Was it that the titles never connected with the books? No. Was it the fact that almost every English teacher I ever had said that Stephanie Meyer writes like a third-grader? Not that either. If you're still reading this comment, then you must really want to know why I hate Twilight. What turned me off about Twilight?
One word.

Sexism.
Bella doesn't fight and always hides behind Edward. Seriously Bella. AT LEAST PUNCH SOMEBODY!
dan radcliffe chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
i see you are a real fan of the harry potter trilogies . but it doesn't quite make sense why both fans of both series need to battle over which series is better. please let's not start the battle of hogwarts again
GirlGaming8D chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
when I first read 'Voldemort vs. James' I honestly thought you meant James potter for a second
Mojii chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
What you said about there being a lot of characters to relate to was interesting. When I was 8 I read the books and they were my favorite thing ever. My sister is around that age now and I am considering reading to her.
Hxstia chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Some of your reasons make sense, but I swear to god more than half of them are just anti-twilight rambling. I mean, c'mon. You've got to admit that some of your arguments are pretty shallow. Don't get me wrong, I'll still read this because I too have a bone to pick with the series, but I hope that the reasoning gets better.
MyraValhallah chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I completely agree with everything you've said except for the bit about the dream- lots of authors write stories based around things from their dreams: bare in mind that I am in no way defending Twilight and it's existence I'm simply refuting what I've always believed to be a bitchy pseudo-argument.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I dare you to post this in the Twilight section, and see what the comments are like. It's easy for you to hide in the Harry Potter section with the Harry Potter fans!
Dumbledore chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
*SIGHS* it pains me to see such potential in an author go to waste. Meyers could have made a better series...she could ahve done things right and make Twilight a good read, but alas...*Gets a time turner* How many hours was it back to 2006 so I can burn her manurscript? That way, we won't have as many teen pregnancies thanks to Bella, Obseessive Twilight fans and progressing Feminism. All I can say is, J.K Rowling was the best of the world of writing, she melded the thin line of reality and fantasy perfectly, to where both sides of Magical and Muggle can enjoy. Meyers, she is nothing but Dragon Dung covered in Stinksap.