Reviews for 101 reasons Harry Potter is better than Twilight
Hermione Granger chapter 6 . 9/10
I work really hard to get good grades. But Bella, NO WAY!
Hermione Granger chapter 5 . 9/10
Aww, thank you!
Hermione Granger chapter 2 . 9/10
I think Bella Swan is a crybaby
Slytherin chapter 3 . 8/7
Don't change it, you did amazing!
justgreatfanfictions chapter 6 . 8/2
This is so true.
MOAR!
HPfanforever chapter 1 . 7/27
This is awesome. I 110 percent agree with everything on this list. Keep being amazing . And, just to annoy all u Twilight fans reading this, Harry Potter is way better than Twilight. Look at the the facts! For example, the least popular Harry Potter book/movie made 90 million dollars more than the most popular Twilight book/ movie! Come on, u can't ignore that! Even Robert Pattinson agrees with me. Btw, I'm sure Cedric could have kicked Edward's butt.(Cedric was Robert's character in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, if u didn't know.)
JadeFireflower chapter 6 . 7/26
Hi! Look, I FREAKING LOVE your list. I. LOVE. IT. If I ever post my fanfic, please check it out and help me. I also love Harry Potter. I think I've read it more than twenty times. And I've only been reading it since I was ten! I remember feeling really sad when my letter didn't come on my eleventh birthday. I'm fourteen, by the way. I tried reading Twilight once, and I despise it. It's sexist, pathetic, and just a bad book!
I truly respect what u have written n I agree wid that as well
BlueBoltKatana chapter 5 . 6/20
Yolo, greetings from Albania son! Me and my bro Voldy are having some nice tea here at my place, reading "why HP is better than Twilight"!
HCat Sparkle chapter 2 . 6/18
Lol on the last one... Well, I read HP when I was 8.
HCat Sparkle chapter 1 . 6/18
IKR
YES chapter 1 . 5/21
I completely agree with you! There are so many reasons why Harry Potter is better. Please carry on with this.
Lily-kendy chapter 1 . 3/17
Hmmm... The selfish part can be a flaw... But still, Harry Potter is way better than Twilight!
Queene Sweet Tee chapter 6 . 1/6
THIS IS MY LIFE OMG. I love this so much. Read it in 13 minutes. YOU ROCK!