Reviews for 101 reasons Harry Potter is better than Twilight
Catherine chapter 5 . 8/18
I have read SO many twilight fan fictions and they stink!
Catherine chapter 4 . 8/18
Meyer get your facts right!
Catherine chapter 2 . 8/18
Did you know that 98 percent of hp fans including me can handle someone saying I don't like hp
Catherine chapter 1 . 8/18
I love Harry potter and I totally agree with all of these reasons. HP forever!
Guest.I guess chapter 6 . 7/1
Close...close...close...nawww! Almost!
Ahem. When you pointed out the 'werewolves' aren't werewolves, well, it seems the author DID try to get around that: she said they were shapeshifters.
You know where is the EPIC FAIL in that statement of hers? (Please consider adding it for the next chapters.) It makes the Cullens look like total assholes. I mean, from the second book to the end, they were incredibly rascict toward each other, and Bitchella always telling us that the vampires are right beceause they are beatiful! Well, Meyer also stated Edward and Carlisle knew the 'werewolves' were shapeshifters...soooo, I guess the Cullen actively hated the pack for NO. FREAKING. REASON. At all.
That's right. The Cullen are rasict bitches: the werewolves tribe allowed them to walk around without risk of being attacked, and despite the fact that vampires are the reason young Quileutes get their future fucked up with no warning beceause they turn into wolves to protect the tribe, the Cullen and Bitchella have THE NERVE to say that it's the wolves who are prejudiced!
Hope you udpate-
I hope the author reads this chapter 6 . 7/1
I like your list so far, but you missed a HUGE point:
Reason #46: Stephenie Meyer Science .ERROR.
And do you know why? In the fourth book, Breaking Dawn, we get the WORST. FAILS. EVER.
1/(Carlisle): Oh! But we can't see the foetus with ultra sound, it's protected by something too hard, like diamond!
*headdesk* YOU FUCKING IDIOT, CARLISLE! And you call yourself a doctor?! Do you mean it's so hard its molecules can't vibrate?! That is fucking impossible, goddamit!
2/ 'Renesmee jumped in the air and caught an eight-pointed snowflake.'
WTF. EIGHT-POINTED SNOWFLAKE IS THE DUMBEST THING I EVER HEARD. SNOWFLAKES ARE SIX POINTED BECEAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THE WATER MOLECULE. TO SUM UP, LIFE IS POSSIBLE ON EARTH BECEAUSE WATER MAKES SIX POINTED SNOWFLAKES.
Sorry for yelling, but Meyer's fails PISS. ME. OFF. Beside, there are about twenty others. Hope you udpate soon!
Comacazi chapter 1 . 6/29
You are amazing!
Also, I've read the books too!
Jazzy Amythest chapter 6 . 4/19
I salute you.
Raven Approved chapter 1 . 4/12
I agree.
Twilight:
Bella says; Oh, I love it when my creepy stalker fairy princess boyfriend does everything for me while I can do nothing but call his name repeatedly. Uselessly. In futility.

Harry Potter:
Hermione says; Ron, Harry, distract them while I come up with a brilliant plan to knock them out. * does plan* It works. I am amazing and while I love my friends I am independent and can work on things in my own, and once in a while smack Draco in the face. The idiot.
MioneGranger123 chapter 6 . 4/10
Brilliant idea! I've never read Twilight, and I never will, because my friends have told me about it and your arguements convinced me not to. Go Harry Potter!
Lady Luna's Love chapter 1 . 4/9
I agree with everything, especially reason 3; Twihards should REALLY look at publishing dates before dissing Rowling and HP. Heck, the Half-Blood Prince was published months before the first Twilight book came out! Our series only had one more book to go, and they hadn't even started! You have great reasoning.
Slytherin Prince chapter 1 . 4/1
So true, and also Harry Potter came BEFORE twilight. :)
charlottec830 chapter 1 . 2/22
You've nailed it! I'm a Potterhead and a dedicated Tolkienite, and as such I am strictly ANTI-TWILIGHT. Always have been, always will be
I've read one chapter if the books and seen ten minutes of the film. I ran away when my aunt told me to watch the rest of it! Every reason here is valid, although from my Tolkienite side I would just like to say that I do prefer J.R.R. Tolkien as a writer over J.K. Rowling, however it doesn't mean I don't still love Harry Potter. But anything is better than Twilight!
Dnrosiel chapter 1 . 2/22
Nice! I totally agree with EVERY SINGLE POINT. As a Potterhead and a Tolkienite I can wholeheartedly say that is one of the best anti-twilight arguments I have read in a long time. Good job!
Blob chapter 6 . 2/14