Reviews for 101 reasons Harry Potter is better than Twilight
I salute you.
Raven Approved chapter 1 . 4/12
I agree.
Twilight:
Bella says; Oh, I love it when my creepy stalker fairy princess boyfriend does everything for me while I can do nothing but call his name repeatedly. Uselessly. In futility.

Harry Potter:
Hermione says; Ron, Harry, distract them while I come up with a brilliant plan to knock them out. * does plan* It works. I am amazing and while I love my friends I am independent and can work on things in my own, and once in a while smack Draco in the face. The idiot.
MioneGranger123 chapter 6 . 4/10
Brilliant idea! I've never read Twilight, and I never will, because my friends have told me about it and your arguements convinced me not to. Go Harry Potter!
Lady Luna's Love chapter 1 . 4/9
I agree with everything, especially reason 3; Twihards should REALLY look at publishing dates before dissing Rowling and HP. Heck, the Half-Blood Prince was published months before the first Twilight book came out! Our series only had one more book to go, and they hadn't even started! You have great reasoning.
Slytherin Prince chapter 1 . 4/1
So true, and also Harry Potter came BEFORE twilight. :)
charlottec830 chapter 1 . 2/22
You've nailed it! I'm a Potterhead and a dedicated Tolkienite, and as such I am strictly ANTI-TWILIGHT. Always have been, always will be
I've read one chapter if the books and seen ten minutes of the film. I ran away when my aunt told me to watch the rest of it! Every reason here is valid, although from my Tolkienite side I would just like to say that I do prefer J.R.R. Tolkien as a writer over J.K. Rowling, however it doesn't mean I don't still love Harry Potter. But anything is better than Twilight!
Dnrosiel chapter 1 . 2/22
Nice! I totally agree with EVERY SINGLE POINT. As a Potterhead and a Tolkienite I can wholeheartedly say that is one of the best anti-twilight arguments I have read in a long time. Good job!
Blob chapter 6 . 2/14
I can tell you are a Potterer! Jk
blob chapter 2 . 2/14
I just had a goodkind of sadness session when you mentioned dobby
Muhilan chapter 1 . 2/10
You are really a good illustrator
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 6 . 2/8
This. Is. Perfection. I LOVE it! Oh my gods, I love you. I love things like this! Oh man, PLEASE update. UPDATE! :D :D :D
Narwhal chapter 1 . 1/22
This was amazing, I mean honestly, bloody brilliant. I have loved Harry Potter since the age of 6, and I hate Twilight. This really brightened me up.
I3TSwift chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
I'm so ashamed to admit it, but I actually considered reading Twilight. I will never forget what made me despise it. Was it that it romanticizes stalking? No, although I did find that out later and started to hate it more. Was it that the titles never connected with the books? No. Was it the fact that almost every English teacher I ever had said that Stephanie Meyer writes like a third-grader? Not that either. If you're still reading this comment, then you must really want to know why I hate Twilight. What turned me off about Twilight?
One word.

Sexism.
Bella doesn't fight and always hides behind Edward. Seriously Bella. AT LEAST PUNCH SOMEBODY!
dan radcliffe chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
i see you are a real fan of the harry potter trilogies . but it doesn't quite make sense why both fans of both series need to battle over which series is better. please let's not start the battle of hogwarts again
GirlGaming8D chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
when I first read 'Voldemort vs. James' I honestly thought you meant James potter for a second