Reviews for Fallen So Far
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 4/5
This was perfectly awesome! ! Just lovely! :)
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Such a sweet and hopeful ficlet! Thank you for the fantastic read :)
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I can't remember if I reviewed before. I may have cry-squeed! But i really hope they show this struggle during season 8 :)
sunsetdreamer chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
The review box gets more fucking ridiculous every time I review. I want to punch all FFN executives right in the throat.

Anyway, I'm logged in now (because apparently I need to log in to review separately from logging in to the site... makes perfect sense. And by perfect sense I mean not a fucking bit of sense) so unlike my last reviews, you should know it's me.

This fic. THIS FIC. I don't know what to do. I read it again just now (which makes three times) thinking that time has passed and I've processed and everything should be easy peasy. But you know what? It's not. I'm a mess. Still, again... whichever way you look at it, this review is going to be so much LESS in conveying my feelings than it ought to be, and that's a damn shame because it's amazing and you deserve to know just how deeply I was affected.

Booth, going straight for Christine and Brennan being absolutely overwhelmed by the weight of this thing she's done. The most important thing about this whole separation to me is not about whether or not it was for the right reason. Because I think everyone knows it was for the right reason but ultimately that's not going to change anything about the reunion. And it makes me hurt for both of them in a very 100th sort of way.

(okay, I was writing a review and now thanks to your message I'm all concerned that you're going to die because you drank 7up, so if my thoughts are even more disjointed from here on out, it's your own damn fault)

I love the way she dives right in and starts gathering the sheets from the couch; this brave face and it all falls apart so very quickly.

Angela. God, I love GoodFriend!Angela. I know there are a lot of mixed opinions about her and the mixed manner of writing her character in Show certainly makes that understandable, but I will always cling to early season Angela... to I'll-Go-To-Jail-To-Protect-You Angela, and I will always love that version of her. Also, the idea of her pushing the Xanex is pretty hilarious, lol.

And then there are the lines that are just so full of happy, my heart could burst. "It's a good shoulder," and "You're happy," and Ren is a puddle on the floor. Yayyy for other people's birthdays that may as well be my birthday too!
Sarae64 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Biba79 is a lucky lady. That was one of the best B&B stories I have read in a long time. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
leshagen chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was really great. I know that HH said Booth will be angry, but I just hope they address it have as well as you have. Good read, thanks!
penandra chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story. It's great to have both perspectives on the homecoming - and, although fan fic dot net still hasn't added a hankie alert to their categories, I'm grateful that you provided a head's up in your A/N! Thank you for that, too!

This story is so well done, you've handled both of their emotions, and the interactions with their "village", so well - the anger, the fear, the despair, the moments of joy, the moments of discovery, the hope, the love, the humor.

This has been a challenging summer in the fandom, thank you for being one of the authors that is helping us through!
my-completeness chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Great one!
morgan-va chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very good story. I enjoyed reading it.
ProfeJMarie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You got that beginning just exactly right - Booth quietly just taking Christine and putting her to bed. He and Brennan coming together almost wordlessly after that. Love it.

Also love Booth's single "No" responses to Sweets at the start and the realistic nature of his emotions... worried the whole time she was gone then suddenly angry - and not wanting to be. Feels exactly right - as does their overall progression through those emotions. For these two characters, at this point in time, I believe it is right on the money for their rate of recovery.

Finally, love their chatter in the end - I always think that is the best way to end any story about them.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awwwwwwwwww this was amazing!
So heartcrushing!
And that ending was perfect! hahaha I love the "College". LOL
It was Biba's gift, but I'm glad we all get to enjoy it! D
eitoph chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I see what you mean about the twinning! I really thought that no one had looked at this side of their reunion and then we both go and write this scenario - I do love your take :)

I love Angela's role in it all and how powerful some of the emotions you've shown can be. Fabulous!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
What an amazing read!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This whole thing broke my heart! For 1. it's probably quite on the nose to what we're going to see and 2. it's soooo sad!

But the line that haunted me since I read it: "Well, we can't let Mommy have all the firsts, can we? No."

Holy crap. That's going to happen a lot. Well done, angsty Jenn!
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was a great story - so fulfilling! Thank you :0)