Reviews for True Bonds
Update D:
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Oh my god! You have to update! I love it
vampire-kana chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
I really like this story and hope for it to continue one day
Yaoifangirl910 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
I love this story so much its one of my faves. Please tell me that the b**ch rose wouldn't get pregnant and Ichi an shiro will be together. I want Ichi to be happy. Oh if Ichi an shiro has a little girl in the future you can name her Koyuki - Little snow if she looks like shi or Kiyomi - Pure beauty if she looks like Ichi . Hope you update soon. _
kyuumihaira chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Awww! Shiro is such a softy for Ichi! I just hope that Shiro kills Rose, that way him and Ichi can be together!
Foxluna chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
who was it that was with Ichigo before and got him pregnant? im hoping the more time Shiro spends around Ichigo while he pregnant the more the child might look like Shiro and Ichigo since Shiro's presence is going to be around more.
hmmmmmm...
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
(ignore that last part cuz it's a habit i picked up and always leave in a review for some reason.)
oh i read the story before this sequel, and i have to say i was very sad that Ichigo died. but for some reason he was reborn as a fallen angel huh? now that is neat! but that also means that he's 15yrs old since is has only been 15yrs since he died as an Angel.
i wonder if the Babies father will show up at all so Shiro can kill him!
hmmmmmm im hoping Rose dies VERY SOON! i really don't like her... too damn perky!
i wonder also if the Fallen Ichigo will accept Mugetsu as a brother? after all he was his brother before, it would be nice for Mugetsu to have his brother back in his life again. i wonder though what happened with Kon? didn't he go and bother looking for Ichigo when he was kidnapped at all? stupid Kon.
well... heh sorry about all the questions. just trying to get a betta understandin' is all.
laters,
Fox
Wolfy chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
This is so awesome! Will you please, please update? *looks at with big, watery eyes* Pretty, pretty please?
Kyouko Hori chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Oh my gosh please continue I liked your story it's really good if you were to read mine they're really crappy but yours its the best. So I'll be cheering for you to continue I cried in the story addicted becuz ichi died. Don't kill him this time please and update soon and I feel bad for shi becuz he had to sleep with that whore eww please let ichi and shi be together. I also hope that the baby that ichi's having belongs to shi.
littlelionalicious chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Love it
Ichigo is not going to die again right?
tsweet24 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Ohhhh myyyyyy goodness! *sobs* I'm absolutely in love with this story! Okay so im just going to tell u eveything.. i read Addicted a while back ago and added it to my favorites. And then I re-read it not too long ago because I was trying to read everything in my favorites. The first time I read it, I was crying like a baby, and even the second time, I thought I had mentally prepared myself for it, but alas, I still shedding many tears. So I thought to myself, I need to read more of what u had to offer, when I found this, beautiful story, the amazing sequel to Addicted and I feel like the happiest fangirl in the world right now. I've been sick today and reading these last four chapters made me feel a kazillion times better! Thank u so much for writing a sequel and I'm looking forward to all of your future chapters!:)
Tundrafire chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
OMG. This story is awesome. Please update.
KLS-Blueskies chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
please update im enjoying this fic
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Doesn't anyone else recognize Ichigo? And I'm really wondering who the father ofhis baby is. You should let Rose go away and have Shiro have a child with Ichigo.
Akuma No Asahin chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
more hehe... i wonder if its shirs baby that ichis carrying... i do hope to find out. can u upload this faster?