Reviews for The Little Moments
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
this i shilarious - great job!
alreadytorn chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Okay, so it's not just me that has an unhealthy obsession with this show. Phew. This was great! I'm not normally real into the introspective stuff OR first person fanwriting, but I really enjoyed this! Molto Bene! Now I'm going to go feed my obsession a little more with either more fanfiction or watching episodes.
Kels
Marilyn Lowell chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was just hilarious, and might I say, totally true!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
LOL!I love the line about Kate making Daniel tell her father when their getting ! (I really love the show. Saw the first episode on Demand about a week or two ago and just feel in love with the mood and tone of the show not to mention Eric McCormack is still cute which is suprising cause he is 49 not that that is old just that my dad is younger than him and wow you would just not see it. So happy their is fanfiction on this show.I was suprised by how much(More then I expected.*8 tops*) I mean it has 8 episodes.)

Great!Fic!
pennanomino chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i loved this! i can actually hear Kate's voice saying and I would not be surprised if this is how her and Daniel ended up together. Great job!
katarina97 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was awesome. Post more stories for them!
Hawkfire28 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Good job! I would love to watch Daniel tell Mr. Moretti he and Kate were getting married. Hope you write more stories!
Beth chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was really good, you should write more perception stories!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
If Kate and Daniel ever got married, the show would get a little more crazy (no pun intended). Anyway, I have to agree, I'm obsessed with the show too! Really liked your one- shot and the end line. It would be hilarious watching Daniel tell Mr. Moretti he and Kate were engaged!
TheInvisibleQuestion chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is my favourite Perception fic so far, even though I think Daniel would avoid any intimate connection (read: sex) until something really REALLY big happened. Still, this fic is currently #1 on my list :)