Reviews for Inventing Shadows
griffinscale chapter 36 . 1/12
keep writing please. I just followed this story. I vote yes for Carl and Marcey getting together.
LotsOf1magination chapter 29 . 5/21/2013
Yay more Blake action! :) nice that you updated again love your writing :)
LotsOf1magination chapter 28 . 5/15/2013
lol sorry for not reviewing in a while had no internet but its nice again to see another chapter i really wish this fanfic was a dlc :)
LotsOf1magination chapter 27 . 4/16/2013
i'll go with b and c :) again nice chapter and congratulation in getting to chapter 27 :)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/5/2013
Wow Matt I'm starting to like him more lol :) okay really can't wait who's the killer :)
LotsOf1magination chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
Wow amazing i now know how this killer kills his viticms instreasting but why 5 days later the body shows up and what's the killer's motivion
LotsOf1magination chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
I think Blake is starting to deveolpe something with Ashlei lol :P
LotsOf1magination chapter 23 . 3/16/2013
Hey forgot to review lol again liking this fanfic but i guess what i can like more of this fanfic if their was more ways of finding the killer like some how Jayden was investing into the case i would totally like to see some clues or what the killer could have left like maybe blood or a hair sample something :)
LotsOf1magination chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
I'd reviewd hope it made you smile lol :) nothing much i can say about this chapter but I wonder what's gonna happen next
LotsOf1magination chapter 21 . 3/2/2013
Nice you updated again i didn't know Britney was in the game but thats cool :)
LotsOf1magination chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
Nice madison reference there :)
LotsOf1magination chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Again really nice I'm starting to like more Blake for every chapter lol keep up the nice work!
LotsOf1magination chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
wow this was probable one of my favorite chapter's so far it was nice it was intense it was awesome and it had Blake! keep up with the great work!
LotsOf1magination chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
nice you updated again it's really nice to see this more I wonder who could be the Crimson Kisser
AwesomeMan327 chapter 16 . 2/5/2013