Reviews for Illicit Vows
eureka93 chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
_ I love how Eiko and Kuja did end up treating each other as father and daughter. It was cute when Kuja kinda hesitated before giving her up to Iain.
For someone who tried to kill all of humanity, he turns into such an awesome dad. Bet that would be interesting. Oh, and husband. :D

I'm sad this story came to an end, but saying there will be more Kuja/Hilda... I am tis excited. o
Michael Mario chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
And so a chapter ends... a sweet yet funny little chapter! My only real issue is that I would have liked to see more of Zidane and Garnet in their side of the story... and the solistice, but those can wait for other stories.

This was a good read and I'll be interested to see what's next!
HanaAsakura20 chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
That was such a wonderful story! And I love the ending where Amarant was sooo drunk that he thought Kuja's statues moved! It's so sad that Eiko is moving out and I feel sorry for Kuja now... But, I'm sure her and Iain will be back to visit a lot!
HanaAsakura20 chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
It's hard to believe this story is coming to an end... But, it's so cool that Eiko actually called Kuja "daddy" in this chapter, and that she's all grown up now! And Ceridwen is sooo cute! Such a cute chapter, and will be a great ending to an awesome story!
eureka93 chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
I like how Kuja is taking this all so well. :3 And I also love how he treats her no differently than before, with the proof of his conversation with Eiko.
Beware the claws... XD

Those two chapters should be very interesting...
HanaAsakura20 chapter 23 . 3/3/2013
I guess Kuja and Hilda are made for each other after all. It's so great even with Hilda's "newly revealed" powers that she can still be together with Kuja! And it should be an interesting Solstice most definitely. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Michael Mario chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Yes, a Verry Merry Solstice... an incredibly unorthodox one, but a merry one, nevertheless... or... eh, we'll see. At least Hilda isn't one of THOSE kind of Fae-youknowwhats.
Michael Mario chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
After looking away for a while and coming back, I realize what we have now... well, I don't think there have been any of those since the first game: where one was the third boss and lead to the Lich... and then others appeared later in the game as random encounters...
HanaAsakura20 chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
I think I understand what the symbols mean! Omg who would have thought Hilda could be that! It's pretty plain as day with the no showing if the reflection... And Eiko almost shouted the answer out lol!
Michael Mario chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Garland MAY have taught Sex Ed to Mikoto... that's the real reason she acted so roboticly: She was traumatized. It seems so obivious now, no wonder she didn't have any traits of Zidane and Kuja's pervertedness- it was beat out of her by force. Don't want to know if he had any puposes in mind for the tails in that regard...
eureka93 chapter 22 . 2/25/2013
O.O Holy cow! Hilda is a vampire!? How did I not see this? Oh, excuse me, a blood mage.
She needs blood? Kuja's blood? Is Hilda going to bite him? That would be awesome. Is Eiko freaking out? I bet she is. What's going to happen next? The suspense is killing me. Will- O.O
*the crazed reader/reviewer/follower is being lured away by tea*
Michael Mario chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
...Oh, so Eiko DIDN'T learn about... that's good.

I realize much of this is already resolved but we seem to have a new Genome/Summoner hybrid coming soon.

Hilda is one SMOOTH operator when it comes to poison. Kuja being a even smooothr one in his ways..ever screw with him, that's for sure. You would think he wouldn't let Eiko see the zombied crew, but I doubt he reformed quite that much after the game... then again, Eiko has seen worse.

As I told you before, I've come to visit now! I've seen dirtier in this one T-rated fic in the Mega Man section, but I haven't reached the latest chapter yet...
HanaAsakura20 chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Wow that's kinda weird that Hilda has no reflection! Wonder what's up with that? Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update!
eureka93 chapter 21 . 2/16/2013
O.O Kuja, whatever you do. Stay calm... There's probably a logical explanation for Hilda not showing her reflection. *myself panicing*
But it couldn't be anything too serious if Lady Margaret wasn't overly concerned/worried and giving the riddle.

But I do love Eiko and Kuja's "fights." . They're so adorable.
HanaAsakura20 chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
Oh, should be interesting now that Zidane and Dagger might be heading to Conde Petie! But, wait wouldn't they miss Kuja and co, because they are heading to the palace? Hmm... Can't wait for the next chapter!