Reviews for Running Away
ZeldaIsis chapter 5 . 4/20
Another great story that's left hanging. Need to see what happens. Bobby is so sweet in this.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
cant wait to see the next update! sure its going to be awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Please please please update soon :D
M chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I really love your writing! I've read almost all of your Supernatural stories except for the ones that have season 9 spoilers in them, since I just started it. I understand that you have a real life, and that you probably don't have much time to write, but I would be really happy if you updated this story, or even any of your other Supernatural stories. Thank you so much for sharing your writing; keep up the great work! :)
SF chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
well, this is one of the best Sam/Bobby bonding stories I've ever read on FF. you really should be proud of yourself for this, it is awesome. characters spot on, grammar well done, no incorrect words, and the storyline is actually believable, not something totally out of character for Sam and Dean. Bobby and younger Sam are adorable to read about bonding. I always felt like Bobby...actually knew how blessed John was with his sons and appreciates the time with them. totally excited for the update, hope its soon. otherwise, keep writing.
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
U promised that u would update soon please please please do i love ur stories and hurtsam so please update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Please please update this again soon! I love this story too much for it to stop now!
When I saw that it's been several months since the last update, I felt a little sad... I was getting into this!

I love your writing style, and I saw no mistakes! It was a nice change from some of the stories I have read. Keep it up!
shadowdancer33996 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I really like this story but I am still waiting for a new update. I need to know what happens next. Pretty please?
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Great update. :)
Visionairy chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Don't suppose you could update again tonight?. ; ) Another great chapter ... looking forward to the next!
Visionairy chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I like your idea of Atticus influencing Sam's law career. What? Only one more chapter to read?
Visionairy chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Loved your conversation between Sam and Dean! Next chapter ...!
Visionairy chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Great Bobby! On to the next! : )
Visionairy chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Excellent first chapter. Very realistic that Sam would just 'happen' to end up at Bobby's. Can't wait to read more!
Hundley chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Enjoyed the update. Hurt Sam coming up? John will be ticked.