Reviews for Intersecting Points
G.M.Rivers chapter 1 . 10/16
This was great!
Wolfeschatten chapter 14 . 10/2
Pleease update :) i know it’s been a while but I’ve just rediscovered your story
I found this story yesterday and I didn't stop reading it ever since.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 14 . 9/1
Alright, this story is downright incredible. I breezed through the whole thing overnight.

Absolutely fantastic writing overall. You've got the characterization nailed. :)
Scarlet Firesong chapter 14 . 6/28
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER?
Also, keep up the good work! Three left! Woo!
Ooo chapter 14 . 6/21
This is a fantastic fanfiction, the characters are really in character and I love the plot. Please continue!
Agent Tundra chapter 14 . 6/14
This is so awesome I really hope you finish it is so absurdly awesome but also take your time because god knows it's hard writing stories
Needs to be finnished! Is an amazing crossover
THIS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED IT’S SO GOOD! AAAAAAH,
Jirachi At Sundown chapter 1 . 3/20
Dear Guest who reviewed:
Ya didn’t read the whole thing.
ehhh chapter 2 . 3/13
really out of character for ang. Ang does not have bloodthirsty eyes... i almost laughed out loud at that part. Try researching you characters a bit more. Other than that the story seems quite alright.
SoulessRobot chapter 14 . 3/6
So I stumbled across this last night and had to read the whole thing. Couldn't put it down. I adore the concept and the execution thought Ed might come across as a little too whiny he is going through character development. I especially like that the GAang and the state alchemists seem to finally be on the same wavelength all it took was Roy almost dying. I'm super excited for the next Azula throw down and to see if Roy can actually play with lightning as was hinted at. Anyways keep up the good work hope to read more soon.
ILuvCupcakes2000 chapter 14 . 2/19
I LOVE THIS! PLEASE TELL ME U ARE UPDATING SOON!
this is an excellent fic :333333
Sarla chapter 14 . 1/24
UPDATE! OR I WILL LOSE IT!