Reviews for Intersecting Points
Scarlet Firesong chapter 14 . 6/28
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER?
Also, keep up the good work! Three left! Woo!
Ooo chapter 14 . 6/21
This is a fantastic fanfiction, the characters are really in character and I love the plot. Please continue!
Agent Tundra chapter 14 . 6/14
This is so awesome I really hope you finish it is so absurdly awesome but also take your time because god knows it's hard writing stories
Needs to be finnished! Is an amazing crossover
THIS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED IT’S SO GOOD! AAAAAAH,
Jirachi At Sundown chapter 1 . 3/20
Dear Guest who reviewed:
Ya didn’t read the whole thing.
ehhh chapter 2 . 3/13
really out of character for ang. Ang does not have bloodthirsty eyes... i almost laughed out loud at that part. Try researching you characters a bit more. Other than that the story seems quite alright.
SoulessRobot chapter 14 . 3/6
So I stumbled across this last night and had to read the whole thing. Couldn't put it down. I adore the concept and the execution thought Ed might come across as a little too whiny he is going through character development. I especially like that the GAang and the state alchemists seem to finally be on the same wavelength all it took was Roy almost dying. I'm super excited for the next Azula throw down and to see if Roy can actually play with lightning as was hinted at. Anyways keep up the good work hope to read more soon.
ILuvCupcakes2000 chapter 14 . 2/19
I LOVE THIS! PLEASE TELL ME U ARE UPDATING SOON!
this is an excellent fic :333333
Sarla chapter 14 . 1/24
UPDATE! OR I WILL LOSE IT!
UPDATE!
I love it please update soon!
chaosmoon75 chapter 14 . 1/10
Thank you for continuing this. I just started but I really love it. The way the characters flow, I can hear their voices speaking almost. This is a great story and I'm looking forward to the continuation!
Koreom chapter 14 . 12/29/2017
Hi, my first review here on fanfiction :).

So found this and couldn't get enough of it. Great stuff, the only bad thing is that now I have to wait for the other chapters :(.

Here some constructive critic:
- I think that you began to start repeating yourself more often after the 4 year break. Before I had to literally stop myself from reading just one more chapter when it was already 2 am, but it got at times harder after that. For example, when you describe how guilty Ed felt in chapter 12, I felt like I was reading the same paragraph 5 times, just with slightly different words. It was probably done to create a dramatic atmosphere, but it failed to do this for me.
- You could let Edward be a bit more foresighted. Even he is not so shortsighted to just move unrested to the firenation capital without even a plan :)

Hope you finish the last 3 chapters soon