Reviews for Shadow of the Moon: A Sun Never Sets sequel
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Loving it so far just one thing, you mentioned hersheys at one point but we don't have those at all, Cadbury's would be a better brand to use
katiek121 chapter 30 . 2/27/2014
I enjoyed reading this story! This story is yours to do with what you wish, so I wasn't surprised or upset that Bree died. I had a feeling she would. I just wonder how Chris will deal with it. I can't wait to read the next one!
katiek121 chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
The scene between Chris and Bella is my favorite so far during this story!
silverhawk88 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
All I can say is I love how your story is going. Wish there were more stories like yours. I know there are but haven't found then yet.

Anyway keep up the good work!
underscore65 chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
I cannot wait until the next component to this story
horsegirlrule chapter 30 . 7/5/2013
Good chapter but so sad. Cant wait to read breaking chris
MissEllen chapter 30 . 7/5/2013
WHAT? Oh my heart is broken! I hurt so much for Christian! I don't understand why you would give him only a few minutes of a mate relationship with a character that dies anyway. I understand that you wanted to keep with the canon of the story itself, but why, then, would you "hook them up" together, allow them to imagine such a beautiful and sweet future together and then rip that away from him? It's like me carrying my 3rd baby, all those years ago, for 31 weeks, only to lose him - we had such plans and dreams for him and then he died. What pain and grief we had, even though we'd never held him or saw him in person, but a big part of the grief was for the lost dreams. So very very sad! Its going to be hard to go on, it's going to be hard to read on and trust that even Chris will have a happily ever after. Don't see how that'll happen now. Not sure how to stand reading through his pain in the next book, but I'll try. I promise I will.
A chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Omg i feel so sorry fir Chris but i cant wait to see what happens in braking dawn! :-)
Guest chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
this is another really good chapter, I think that if I was chris I would be annoyed at how the rest of the cullens weren't that nice to bree but were nice to bella :)
mackenzierose157 chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Loved it :-D :-D i now am dieing to read breaking dawn
A1fictiongrl chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Aww so sad! I had a feeling that Bree was still going to die. Poor Chris :-( can't wait to see what you have in store next!
Eeyoregb12 chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
so sad, but I enjoyed it none the less! I trust you have a plan for Chris, and can't wait to see what it is(: please update soon because I'm sooo excited for breaking dawn!
Bri P chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
You are dead to me until Breaking Dawn... I can't wait till then!
An aWesome Sea Maiden chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
AWWW! POOR CHRIS! OH MY GOSH THIS IS SOO TOUCHING!I WAS TOTALLY WAITING FOR THIS CHAP AND YOU DIDNT DISAPOINT...but still AWWW!
UPDATE SOON!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
Bree died :(. I was hoping she was Chris's sole mate. But wolf I trust you to make the next chapter exciting and and give Chris some happiness.