Reviews for Son
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 5/25
short but exceedingly sweet
jason'shood chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Every time I read this story, I cry. The death of Damian, knowing he was on his way to a better life in the comics has made it all worse. I enjoy this so much.
Ninjarocker chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh god TT
So beautiful...
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I went away without reviewing but came back because honestly, this thing deserves one. What an original idea, and a good one too!
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love this piece.
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Again, flawless.
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
that was so sweet.) great job
beef taco chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Its so sad to think that Bruce would have actually liked to help Damian when he was a baby. It shows an innocent time in his life and I loved it all the way through.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh my God. The bittersweet moment between father and son... I love Damian. He is my favourite Robin to date and it infuriates me that Bruce didn't know about him until he was ten. Thank you. Thank you so much for this wonderfully intimate moment between a father and his son. And I have to say that I find this totally believable; they really should have added it into The Road Home. This will stick with me forever as a part of my head canon. Thank you again!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wow. Impressive. I could see it. I hope Damien tells him about the next son...and Bruce finds a way to make Talia swear on her honor not to mess with the biological material of him or his family ever again. *sigh*
TheWordCreatorOriginator chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was absolutely beautiful! Great work!
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Cool
Shinouq chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
sooo goood! I love it, the last sentences had me crying because I knew it would just make me feel miserable when it ended and I was reminded this is only fanfiction.
Amira Wayne chapter 1 . 8/11/2012